scrapbook challenge mar 7-13

Princess Clayre

Well here goes everyone, My very first scrapbook page!

I thought I'd use your challenge as a starting point.

DSCF1056.JPG

mouselvrmom

I agree with Tammy, Princess Clayre! That page rocks! I love how you took the challenge and brought it to a new level! I love how you have the last picture in the line bounces up so that you can see your strips and the circle behind it! It is really nicely done! Good job!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Coree

Wow, that puts my first pages to shame. You did an awesome job! I love the frames you used and I also love the way that last photo is up a bit so you can see underneath it.

k.hunter30

Well here goes everyone, My very first scrapbook page!

I thought I'd use your challenge as a starting point.
What an absolutely phenomenal first-ever scrapbook page! Very, very well done. Your first page beats many of my regular pages! I can't wait to see more layouts of yours!! :sohappy:

Princess Clayre

Thanks so much for all your comments.

It made it a lot easier that there was a suggested layout and I have spend ages looking though everyones previous postings, which is what inspired me to start scrapbooking. Can't wait to do my next page now.

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
I agree, Princess Clayre. My first page ever was nowhere near this!! I love how you (and everyone else) took the inspiration and made it your own layout. We would love to see what else you come up with!

eagles

Original Poster
what a wonderful first page. like everyone else said, i love the way you took that last pic and made tigger bounce. great page.

you took a risk and again, you brought it home dawg! (hehehe again randy jackson voice here)

as i was reading the other comments, that is the first thing i thought of, you guys sound like judges. lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom