scrapbook challenge feb 15-21

eagles

Original Poster
here is mine. i do not like it at all. i had no bling,so i used glitter strips and glitter chipboard, and PINK (no blue) but blue i think would have been better. anyway, i am so glad this one is over.

cinderella-1.jpg

mouselvrmom

This week I wanted to finish all the pictures I had from when we went to princess fantasy faire, so I have a handful of pages. I tried to make them all fit the challenge, but my cinderella pages are blue and my mulan page has no bling at all, but what the heck. I really ended up not liking my cinderella pages. I think because I chose to write around my circle with the slipper on it in black and it really does not look good. I could rip it apart and put on a new circle and I might do that, so try to disregard the black writing. :lol:

IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1865.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1872.jpg

IMG_1866.jpg

Oh, this is what I have to go through when I decide to do a page, my fat cat decides he only wants attention when I'm busy, so he jumps up on the table and tries to walk on my pages and crawl into my lap. He will eventually just sit on the table and stare at me.

IMG_1868.jpg

mouselvrmom

Oh, that is absolutely adorable, Louella! I really love the pink on the page, I think it makes the blue stand out more! I think that it would have looked nice with blue, too, but I really like what you did with it! It is precious! You should do more like it! :lol:

Coree

Louella, I really love your page! I agree with Jenn that the pick actually helps the blue stand out. I think you did a great job!

Jenn, love your pages and I think the slipper page is my favorite, though I really like Sleeping Beauty too. Okay, when Anna starts being less afraid of the characters I may have to get the Priness Cricut cartridges. You're winning me over!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
okay, here's mine. sorry about the blurriness of the pic (my pic on my page isn't blurry.) this is from my mediterranean cruise on a formal night. it just so happened that my bf wore pink that night, so this challenge fit perfectly because I usually do not dress up so much and let my inner diva out! The only bling I have on my page, however is some glitter on the stamped stars on the pink strip. I want to make a bling circle around me (that's me in the center) to single me out some, but as yet, i do not own them (you know, those rhinestone sticker things.). okay, that's it!
S6301461.jpg

eagles

Original Poster
mouselvrmom...i have that paper pack!

all your pages look really good ladies!

you all have done some fantastic pages.

Coree

Amber that page looks great. The bright pink works perfectly with the photos. And I really like the glitter in the stars!

Disneyfalcon

Wow!! I missed one day on the computer and ya'll all decided to post your pages today!! I love them all! This was such a fun challenge!!

I won't even mention Miss Overacheiver that did more then one page for the challenge.:p

Coree yours is wonderful. I love the way you have the photos set up and the scalloped paper.

Eagles I think the colors you chose work great together. It's a really great page.

Jenn your is so pretty. The black really sets off the pink, and I love the dots.

Amber I love your black and pink too. That's a great picture and you did a wonderful job of making it the focus of the page.

Yea!! Great job everybody!!

justme86

thanks for the ideas about the magazines. As luck would have it someone handed me a stack of books/magazines. so now i have some good idea. not to mention the photos posted here, they are all great. I do have to add this one thing. i think i should stick to cutting with scissors. ( dull one at that) I finally got my hand on some cutting tools. The kind with real blades. well i managed to cut my finger. Luckly the blades only ment to cut paper and not bones lol. the cut was not bad just a long paper . I did not use the intented cutting board but instead my finger ...opps . but here is another one i tried still not feeling it especially after looking at all the others ones, but i will get their soon .
0218081402.jpg

GrumpysGal

here is mine. i do not like it at all. i had no bling,so i used glitter strips and glitter chipboard, and PINK (no blue) but blue i think would have been better. anyway, i am so glad this one is over.

cinderella-1.jpg

I really LOVE it. I think you used great use of the "bling" in the glitter. and I love pink! It came out adorable. very chic. good work!

eagles

Original Poster
justme, just remember where those magazines/books home is!
but that is a great page, now just tell lacy to stay away from it.

thank you all for the compliments.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom