scrapbook challenge feb 15-21

justme86

see if this one works

scrapbook1.jpg

justme86

it worked

ok that is the best i could come up with since i have nothing to work with , i have since been to the store and bought a few things so maybe i can come up with something better. the crown i had to cut out of construction paper that did not turn out how i wanted but either way their it is.... i so lack creativeness lol MAYBE my next one will be better

Disneyfalcon

Justme I'm so impressed that you cut that crown out yourself!! I am a horrible cutter. I don't cut anything freehand if I can help it. It looks great!

Coree

Dot, the page is great. I love all the different bling you used.

Justme, the page looks really great. I like the way all the pieces coordinate so well--ribbon, letters, crown, etc.

mouselvrmom

uponastar, that is a wonderful page. Just stunning! I guess you must have some inner diva in there somewhere! :lol:

justme, that is great, too. I am so impressed that you cut that crown out yourself. I could never do that, well at least and have it look like a crown. :lol:

elizs77

justme - I think it looks great! I think cutting freehand is hard, and your crown turned out well. Hey, I still don't think of myself as creative, nor do I ever think I have an original thought in my head. :brick: Just a lot of scraplifting and getting ideas from mags!! I keep buying magazines at $5 and $6, so why don't I get a subscription....????

Uponastar

justme - I think it looks great! I think cutting freehand is hard, and your crown turned out well. Hey, I still don't think of myself as creative, nor do I ever think I have an original thought in my head. :brick: Just a lot of scraplifting and getting ideas from mags!! I keep buying magazines at $5 and $6, so why don't I get a subscription....????

I completely agree!
Justme...it's not about perfection. (And I do love your cut-out crown.)
It's about the joy of the work and the feeling of accomplishment that comes with it. You're making memories!

Disneyfalcon

I have subscriptions to 4 scrapbooking magazines!!! They're my weakness. Well, one of them anyway.:lol:

Coree

I got a subscription to Memory Makers for Christmas and really enjoy it. I love getting so many different ideas from it.

Coree

Well, I may not have an inner diva, but DD sure does. :lol: Anyway, these two pages were a royal pain in the rear, but I'm really pleased with the way they turned out for once. The bling is more obvious in person than in the photo. The letters are a pixie dust pink glitter and the flowers have a bit of bling as well. Jenn, you created a monster when you told me how to create the shadows for the letters. I may stick to the bed sheets tonight with all the glue and adhesive I used on these pages (and my fingers). Anyway, enough chatter and on to the pages...

DSC02370.jpg
DSC02372.jpg

Uponastar

Well, I may not have an inner diva, but DD sure does. :lol: Anyway, these two pages were a royal pain in the rear, but I'm really pleased with the way they turned out for once. The bling is more obvious in person than in the photo. The letters are a pixie dust pink glitter and the flowers have a bit of bling as well. Jenn, you created a monster when you told me how to create the shadows for the letters. I may stick to the bed sheets tonight with all the glue and adhesive I used on these pages (and my fingers). Anyway, enough chatter and on to the pages...

DSC02370.jpg
DSC02372.jpg

You could have saved yourself the sticky mess...
The sparkle in Anna's beautiful eyes is all the bling you need.
The pages are gorgeous!

mouselvrmom

coree, those pages are so precious! All that hard work gluing and sticking to the sheets was so worth it! :lol: I can totally see your bling, nice job!

I forgot to mention, that Anna look so adorable in those pictures! I'm glad that she hasn't gotten a swelled head yet, though. lol

Coree

Thanks, everyone. I have another handful of poses in a different outfit from this same studio sitting. I had originally planned to put all the poses on this page, but I just decided to stick with the ones in the pink dress and keep the pages less cluttered. I'm glad I did.

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
beautiful pages, coree! i love how you have the photos set on the center (the page split). what an adorable little girl you have!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom