scrapbook challenge feb 15-21

eagles

Original Poster
the photo contest is based on the princesses. so with some tweeking here is our challenge:

The Princess inside of Us

use disney princess photos if you have them; you, or a family member dressed up as a princess; if you do not have a princess photo to use, do a page on yourself as a diva!

additional requirements: BLING, i want to see sparkling bling and glitter, also you must use the color PINK.

this will probably be a bit harder for the digital scrapper, you may have to get a digi kit with bling or glitter (if they have them). i am not saying you have to go buy anything! use what you have and do your best and as always HAVE FUN!

but what this challenge is to sum up: pink, bling, glitter and divaness LOL

eagles

Original Poster
ok, i must admit, i am sitting here trying to pick my photos, and pink just might not fit for me, but blue would.

so if pink really doesn't work for you, go for blue, as long as it still says "i'm a princess or i'm the diva" you are good to go! lol

Disneyfalcon

ok, i must admit, i am sitting here trying to pick my photos, and pink just might not fit for me, but blue would.

so if pink really doesn't work for you, go for blue, as long as it still says "i'm a princess or i'm the diva" you are good to go! lol

You know the rules are really more like guidelines anyway, aarggh!!:D:lol:

justme86

glitter

my my my do i really need to break out the old fashion sprinkle glitter lol, i am working with a limited amount of stuff here and not one thing has even a sparkle much less glitter. But i can use a PINK background lol unlike someone (hmmm eagle) good thing rules are only a "guide line" well i will get to working on this one see what i can come up with.

eagles

Original Poster
ahh but with that limited amount of supplies, you will learn to be very resourceful!

my glitter chipboard, is my glitter chipboard, lol

mouselvrmom

my my my do i really need to break out the old fashion sprinkle glitter lol, i am working with a limited amount of stuff here and not one thing has even a sparkle much less glitter. But i can use a PINK background lol unlike someone (hmmm eagle) good thing rules are only a "guide line" well i will get to working on this one see what i can come up with.

Sometimes you can find stickers or stuff with glitter already on it. I've never tried to use sprinkle glitter on my pages.

I think you should make eagles use a pink background, she's the one who decided on pink in the first place. :ROFLOL:We always follow the rules here. :lookaroun

ahh but with that limited amount of supplies, you will learn to be very resourceful!

my glitter chipboard, is my glitter chipboard, lol

Oh, come on, share your glitter chipboard. You could send some my way, too. :lol:

Anyway, all kidding aside, I can't wait to see your pages! :)

Coree

I may have to break out the embossing tool on this one for the first time in a long time in order to get that bling. Of course, I still need to find the pictures.

k.hunter30

Ooo! This one sounds fun! I'd love a chance to use my Happily Ever After cartridge on this one... but I really should finish up my friends album first... :(
Seeing all your creations is just as fun though! :sohappy:

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
this is a fun challenge! i have been wanting to do a page on myself for some time now. (hey-i do them for everyone else, why not me, right??) I can't promise that my self pic will be diva-like, but it will def be a page all about me! (and i like pink, too!)

can't wait to see everone's page!

elizs77

Okay, I know I'm a few hours early, but here's my contribution.

I'm not really diva-like in these pics, but I tried to diva up the page instead. I used Disney scrapbook paper I picked up at my local scrapbook store (I've never seen it in any of the chain stores). The pink is Bazzill, the purple is Perfect Plum from Stampin Up. I used pink embossing glitter, clear embossing powder and clear embossing powder (the lettering). I also utilized Versamark ink and a Versamark pen.

Speaking of the embossing glitter- ugh!! I haven't ever used the glitter kind before, and I just couldn't believe how messy it was, and I have an embossing tray. I even used my embossing buddy on the papers, and I still had stray glitter.

Guess I need to clean the fingerprints off, too!!

princess.jpg

Coree

That is SUCH a cute page--I love it! The wand is such a great addition. I actually have that background paper too--it's one of my favorites. And you're right about the embossing glitter. I'm planning to use it on my page too and don't look forward to it. It's really messy.

Great job!

elizs77

Thanks!

I was excited about this challenge! I wasn't sure what to do with these pictures, and this inspired me to put them together in such a girly way!

In other words, these challenges rock!

I'm getting so close to being done with this scrapbook! I feel like I hardly ever actually finish a book and that they are all works in progress (like Christmas). Once this is done, it's on to DD's baby book, then our next Disney trip!

Disneyfalcon

That is really really cute elizs. I love the wand and the bling!! I am cracking up that the fingerprints showed up so much with the flash!! I get fingerprints on mine all the time.

But that's a really great page.

mouselvrmom

I love it elizs! Such a great page! I have that background paper, too, although I haven't used it yet. I love your wand! And I didn't even notice the fingerprints. I had to go back and look for them then! :lol:

Uponastar

OMG...that page is sooo cute!

In getting my page together, I've discovered I have no inner diva. :cry:
So I'm relying on the power of a princess.
Here goes....

PinkPrincesschallengecopy-1.jpg

elizs77

Ooohhh, how pretty! :)

I take it you're digitalized? I keep thinking about doing that, but I have soooo much invested in other things.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom