Scariest Thing you've EVER seen at WDW

Nurse Minnie

Last year I stayed at ASMu. Coming back from the parks late one afternoon I noticed a man from animal contol running toward my building. As I got closer I could see him and the CM talking. Next thing I heard was that dreaded word.... Snake! EEK. Apparently there was a coral snake just feet from my door. Needless to say, I didn't walk through the grass anymore.

Imagineer Dave

For me it was definitly on the morning of September 11 when I was walking around Magic Kingdom and when suddenly the call came through that they were evacuating the parks, and just watching the nervous guests leave ordily but with confusion on there faces. That was a day ill never forget.:(

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by Imagineer Dave
For me it was definitly on the morning of September 11 when I was walking around Magic Kingdom and when suddenly the call came through that they were evacuating the parks, and just watching the nervous guests leave ordily but with confusion on there faces. That was a day ill never forget.:(

I remember vividly that day. I was just finnishing at costuming and was going to the base when they finally made the decision that they would evac. the park. I found one of my managers who explained everything and then hurried to Toontown to help. People were generally good natured about it.

DanStat

Last year...

Last year me and my mom were on our way back to our rooms at Dixie Landings. My father and sister were swimming and had went back to the room. Well, we were walking down the dark, shaded jogging ways at about midnight. As we walked down, we heard some voices mubling something. Then, we saw the bushes rattle. We went over and looked, and there was no one or nothing there. After we passed that area, we heard footsteps behind us, and looked back, to see no one. VERY CREEPY! I ran up the stairs and locked the door behind me. This was before 9-11, so security was not as tight. My heart was pounding!

tmp

Scariest thing I saw was two Minnie's. I saw Minnie Mouse signing autographs by the fire station I walked about fifteen feet and looked at the castle and saw Minnie performing in a show. I had to look back about five times before I believed it.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by tmp
Scariest thing I saw was two Minnie's. I saw Minnie Mouse signing autographs by the fire station I walked about fifteen feet and looked at the castle and saw Minnie performing in a show. I had to look back about five times before I believed it.

Ok, that is REALLY serious!!! :eek: I may be wrong, but as far as I know, there's no two characters around at the same time! Maybe the one signing autographs was late or something... :confused:

Hey, Tiggerman, can you shed a little light here? Usually this is a big no-no, right?

Testtrack321

A few.....

JIYI- that's scarry, and not funny scary!

The hostage at the Boardwalk.

It was really stormy one day and we saw one of the ToN puppets almost fly away (ironicaly, it was Bird Man, it is really cool to see the safty precautions in place, the ran out to help him, the folded his wings down and got as close to the ground as possible. They then ended the parade early, weird seeing nobody on the lagoon and the music still going :lookaroun )

THe other was when we were riding the Mono from MK to the Poly, they did a break stop, to check the safty precautions. We stoped and saw this huge mass of grey in the background. We commented, to bad we left our shoes out! Then it got closer, and I mean fast! Literally, the thing went from 10 milles away to nocking at our door! Weird part was seeing it all perfect on one side, then storming on the other. And we were stuck in the Monorail! Then the rain hit us like a train, the monorail moved to the side a little, then we moved. It poured untill 5 pm, and that was around 12 pm. That vacation, we called, the vacation that never stoped raining!

The other was when the lightning struk the monorail, and we were right next to it!

tmp

Originally posted by MKCustodial

Ok, that is REALLY serious!!! :eek: I may be wrong, but as far as I know, there's no two characters around at the same time! Maybe the one signing autographs was late or something... :confused:

Hey, Tiggerman, can you shed a little light here? Usually this is a big no-no, right?

If it makes you feel better I'm really not joking and I REALLY did see it. I know it is not supposed to happen that was the "scary" part about it. No big deal though I just went on with my day. (after about an hour of saying "Am I dreaming, Am I dreaming?"

Tom Morrow

One night, at All Star Music, I was by myself going to get a bucket of ice. It was about midnight, so everything was pretty silent. I didn't see anyone around, but right when I turned into the ice bucket room, a really really scary looking man was standing there, facing me as if he was expecting me to appear there. He said something weird that I couldn't understand and started walking towards me. Well, I didn't wait around and ran fast as hell back to my room. I took an alternate route though just in case he was following.

AJAX

Scariest thing?

Our bill when we checked out of the Poly in '91. I'd charged everything to our room. I think I'm still paying for it.
Pardon me while I shiver.

Erika

Originally posted by MKCustodial

But a close secon was a HUGE protein spill I had to clean up at the Train Station on New Year's Eve... :hurl:

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...never going on the train again...

fngoofy

I've mentioned this before, but this is a good thread for it.
I saw a guy in broad daylight take a leak in a bamboo thicket, about 7 ft from a walkway in EPCOT Future World.

I remember walking and seeing him dart off the path, as we passed that spot I looked to see what someone could be doing in the thicket, to my shock and amazement there he was, letting it all hang out (if you know what I mean).

I remember being upset and then thinking geez, I have a bashful bladder standing next to someone at a urinal, I can’t imagine stepping a few feet off the path in EPCOT and letting it fly.
:confused:

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Erika

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...never going on the train again...

Ah, but it was under it, near the lockers!! :lol: And not even I remember the exact place anymore... :lookaroun

I saw Michael jackson at the Contemporary, does that count? (very scary)

On a serious note, i did have a very non-disney evening one summer....It was the end of a long day at the Magic Kingdom at the monorail station was packed as usual...I ws on the platform tight against the rail awaiting the train...on the toher side of the beam, there were other families...I think wheelchair....
Anyhow, I saw the train coming and I hear the loudest and saddest scream I ever heard.....I looked across the beam and I saw the man with her laying on the ground...she was pleading Please please help my husband...does anybody know CPR? You would be surprised how many people had no clue about CPR...i am certified, but I had no way getting across the beam...well, she was shreeking and it made my stomach in knots.....the train came in...the dirver opened up the doors...either heard the comotion or was signaled by a platform worker...and immediately closed the doors...alot of the employees looked to be in shock...well an ambulance cam from like no where...almost up the hill of the station and he was taken away....it was the scariest things I saw, I was really depressed...it hurt to see an older couple looking to have a lovely time together to have to go thru that.....I will never forget that...I also want to mention there was a group of tourist...I wont try to guess where they were from...but actually walked between the woman and her fallen husband...as if there was nothing happening..they practically stepped over his body....people...if someone is having a tragedy, please be considerate..wait till the person is takien care of before you rush to your destination....just wanted to say that...

MGMBoy

I have two. The first was when I was a CP and isn't really TOO bad but still...I was doing inventory @ Stage 1 (Muppet Store). It was a horribly windy day and I had JUST walked through the facade between Stage 1 & MV3D when the wind gusted and knocked the whole thing over three feet from where I had just been standing.

Other one was when I was at Studios and had just stepped outside to wait for my ride. Turns out there was a tornado warning for the entire resort and the rain started coming down even harder then the hardest thunder storm (there was almost an inch of standing water on the ground after about 1 1/2 minutes and I was huddled under the bus area with the lockers outside. I looked up and was a small funnel cloud starting to form. That's when a CM ran out in his poncho and told me to follow him inside. (To a cast break room) Kind of eerie. Pitch black clouds and literally dozens of blackbirds circling the Tower of Terror. One of the creepiest things I've ever seen.

Dwarful

We were there the day someone had a baby girl and left her in the bathroom. Still cant imagine that! How horrible is that woman? I was just glad our daughter was too young to ask questions!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom