Scariest Thing you've EVER seen at WDW

kwt10

Some years ago a friend and I had made the journey from the Cont. to the Wilderness Campgrounds to play basketball (it was the only place to play back then). I am not sure if the Campgrounds still use them but they did have trams that ran in the campgrounds at that time. While we were playing we saw many trams stop and let off people when then told the driver where they needed to stop, so we got accustom to seeing the trams either stop by us or zoom by. Well we had gotten finished playing and were headed to the tram stop to catch a tram, as usual while waiting for a tram (or bus) we saw one coming and it knew we would not catch it unless it stopped to let people off. As we watched the tram go by a family noticed that they were missing there stop so they stood up on the moving tram. As it got passed us the youngest (around 5) son broke loose from his mom and jumped from the moving tram. After that the Dad jumped also to check on his son, the driver heard or saw what had happend and slammed on the brakes of the tram. Before he got out of the drivers seat he called for assistance. It took a couple of minutes for the paramedics to get there and the entire time the child and dad were both screaming in pain. We never found out the extent of the injuries but the child was VERY bloody on the legs and face and the Dad was yelling about breaking his arms. It was horrible to see the child jump and then just got worse when the dad went after him (but being a Dad myself now I am sure that I would take the same leap if my son jumped!)

WDWFanatic

When Coronado Springs Had just opened a lady engineer from Disney had disapeared. Her fellow workers never gave up looking for her. Apparently they found her body on the property a few days later. Did anyone know what happened to her and if the person was ever caught? I had read about this in the paper down there.

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
Oh my gosh! Is her ghost one of the many that can be seen at the Haunted Mansion? Just trying to "livin" up the situation.:zipit:

agdbeanie

The All Star Resorts filled with obnoxious cheer leaders screaming their heads of and practicing at night. All of the All-Star Resorts were full of these obnoxious people during my spring break. They were having some sort of competition I guess. Very scary!!!

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Oh my.. All these things are giving me the creeps, especially the lady who disappeared at coronado springs,:eek: but what is this hostage situation at the boardwalk??? I need more info!

TinkerBell9988

OH! I remember the Boardwalk hostage situation. It was all over the news. Ok, it didn't really have anything to do with Disney. I dont remember, but it had something to do with a guy ho was upset with his wife, (I think). It was extremely wierd tho!!!

:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

Figaro

I was down there for the hostage thing too. (Different hotel though). Can't remember all the details, but I think Tinkerbell is right. A guy took his son, or kids, hostage and said he was going to kill himself and child(ren) b/c his estranged wife wanted a divorce. I think it all ended peacefully after several hours.

Geez, I'm telling you guys, don't go to Disney when I go....bad things always seem to happen when we're there! I hope Disney doesn't start seeing a pattern and bar us from there! :veryconfu

NowInc

Originally posted by Disneyowner182
nowinc is by far the scariest thing i ever seen at wdw

...well..this would explain why I have been getting weird IMs all day....

"Is it true you are scary?"

*sigh*

isnet396

On my last visit, we were on line for Pooh, and we were on the last strech of the queue...like 3 more families...you could clearly see the load area. Anyway, i heard this loud scream....and i think i might have seen a kid on the ground...can't really remember....what a horrible injury....ran down by a giant hunny pot! there's hardly any saftey on that ride....

another incident took place at a barnes and noble in Manhasset, LI. This elderly lady apparantly got seperated from her grandson and she was running all over the store yelling and crying her grandson's name and asking people for help....

i have a really freaky link somewhere if you want to die! lol...jk

Ian

tigger1968

With regards to the hostage situation...It did end peacefully as I recall, but it was a standoff for several hours. And yes, it did revolve around his estranged wife and his kids. He took his kids hostage.

isnet396

Originally posted by isnet396
He was aslo a chef for one of the WDW restaurants.....does that make 'ya feel safe?

Ian

I saw a "memo" from microsoft saying "To enter our campu starting next week, you will need a photo ID Card. These cards will be mailed in 21 days" or something to that degre...

As I'm only 14, i still take a bus to my school....and in this one kid's development, there was a stop sign....and i saw something strange hanging on it...it looked like corn...but it was on a rope...i told my bus driver...its not a huge bus...10 people max....and sure enough it was corn on a rope! Earlier last week, we actually took the corn on a rope and made it our "mascot"....it sure beats the cone we hit last year.....

Ian

MKCustodial

I saw a "memo" from microsoft saying "To enter our campu starting next week, you will need a photo ID Card. These cards will be mailed in 21 days" or something to that degre...

As I'm only 14, i still take a bus to my school....and in this one kid's development, there was a stop sign....and i saw something strange hanging on it...it looked like corn...but it was on a rope...i told my bus driver...its not a huge bus...10 people max....and sure enough it was corn on a rope! Earlier last week, we actually took the corn on a rope and made it our "mascot"....it sure beats the cone we hit last year.....

Ian

Ok... :lookaroun

Irrawaddy Erik

Anyway, i heard this loud scream....and i think i might have seen a kid on the ground...can't really remember....what a horrible injury....ran down by a giant hunny pot! there's hardly any saftey on that ride....
\

Actually there is alot of safty systems on Pooh compared to many other actractions (snow white, Dumbo, even the barnstormer) ......and in a few months it will being getting load gates... but other than that know of no one that was ran down by a hunny pot ....and if anyone cast member or guest falls on to the track then it is IMMEDIATELY e-stoped and the whole ride goes down

NowInc

Ian

...uhhhhh....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom