Scariest Thing you've EVER seen at WDW

Dwarful

I am not sure how much more safety Disney can provide on these rides as far as getting on and off unless they go to stopping the rides for each guest to board and disembark...but that would REALLY slow things down. People do need to be responsible for themselves and any children they are travelling with...exceptions are made of course for guests with disabilities but can you imagine even w/fast passes how long it would take to ride these rides??look how long it takes for DUMBO.

McArcDes

I just remembered this.

One of the scariest thing I saw was while I was riding Dinosaur with my kids last November. When the ride vehicle came up and started to unload there was an elderly couple on it. The wife made her way off the vehicle (she was in the outside seat) and the husband was in the middle. They let us board before the elderly man had finished getting off the ride. Every one got seated and he was still trying to get off. He looked to be in his late 70's or 80's. Every one was boarded and belted this old guy was standing on the running board making his way off. The CM started the ride and it learched forward with this poor old man standing there. I reached out as fast as I could and caught his arm to steady him and yelled for them to stop the ride. Thankfully he did not fall and everything turned out ok. For that moment though my heart was in my mouth.

Shannon_Yensid

two of a kind

Originally posted by tmp
Scariest thing I saw was two Minnie's. I saw Minnie Mouse signing autographs by the fire station I walked about fifteen feet and looked at the castle and saw Minnie performing in a show. I had to look back about five times before I believed it.

we were watching the forecourt show on MK when dale and dale came out dancing....it was a little weird...

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
Dale and Dale?

Dale and Dale? I'm sure the kids loved that. How'd they fix it? Did one just run off really quick?

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Testtrack321
Only the most obsessive Disney officanatos will notice. I still don't know Chip from Dale . The only difference is the nose color.:(

Actually, if you put the two of them side by side, it's pretty noticeable. Not only the nose, but the teeth as well. And even if you can't tell them apart, they ARE different, and seeing perfect twins all of a sudden... :animwink: I think the kids would freak! :p

Shannon_Yensid

Re: Dale and Dale?

Originally posted by Mr Disney
Dale and Dale? I'm sure the kids loved that. How'd they fix it? Did one just run off really quick?

well, chip and dale are hard to tell appart, but there were big letter "D"'s on both of their hats...there was only one some where they were like that...we figured one of them just grabbed the wrong head backstage...for the next song they had the right heads on

they best way to tell them appart, for me anyways, is their teeth...chip only has one tooth (or two really close together) and dale has two seperate teeth.

Dwarful

The CM's at MK told our kids the best way to tell C & D apart is Chip has a dark nose..think Chocolate Chip and Dale has the red nose! The kids believed it~ helps when looking back at the photos!

figmentbaby

Originally posted by McArcDes
I just remembered this.

One of the scariest thing I saw was while I was riding Dinosaur... The CM started the ride and it learched forward with this poor old man standing there. I reached out as fast as I could and caught his arm to steady him and yelled for them to stop the ride.

The same thing happened to me!!! For my sixteenth birthday, I got a job and paid for me and my two friends to go to Disneyworld. We decided to go to one of the E-nights, and went to splash mountain. I started to board because the cm told me to while everyone else was ready. He wasn't looking and started the ride while one foot was in the boat and the other on the platform. I almost fell into the water and the other cm's starting to scream. My friend grabbed me which was the only thing that prevented me from being hit by the next boat in the water. I could not stop crying :cry: because I was so shaken. I hope he got fired!:fork:

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
I just stumbled on this, and I just thought with all the threads about this sort of thing, I should resurrect this thread (I am trying not to pull an Anna :lol: :lookaroun )

mrtoad

Originally posted by Figaro

Geez, I'm telling you guys, don't go to Disney when I go....bad things always seem to happen when we're there! I hope Disney doesn't start seeing a pattern and bar us from there! :veryconfu

Then please do not go this coming week.

Not For Sale

isnet396, what the hell are you smoking? Can I have some?

Well the scariest thing Ive ever seen at WDW was hmmm...oh yes. The time my best friends dad was leaning against a tree...In a thunderstorm...Do I need to put an ending? Well he wasn't hurt. Somehow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom