Save the Adventurers Club

Mouse Detective

The Save PI blog previously reported that AC is coming back, but as part of a new land in Animal Kingdom. But if the huge demand for AC means it will return back to Pleasure Island than that would be even better!

That leaves Comedy Warehouse needing to return plus one dance club such as 8TRAX.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
It's their first one :lookaroun

I'm right there with you though praying and chanting

It is their first online show, but the magazine itself has been around since 2007...

And as others have noted, it's a wonderful rumor if true, but coming from the Cruise Director on a Disney cruise? That one doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.....

And as others have noted, it's a wonderful rumor if true, but coming from the Cruise Director on a Disney cruise? That one doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.....

Isn't a Cruise Director just a glorified Bus Driver???? If so, then this MUST be true!!! As we all know, anything you hear from a bus driver is set in stone. :hammer:

Lee

Adventurer
Isn't a Cruise Director just a glorified Bus Driver???? If so, then this MUST be true!!! As we all know, anything you hear from a bus driver is set in stone. :hammer:

Actually, a cruise director is in charge of all shipboard entertainment and recreation. Much better source than a bus driver. Quite possible that a cruise director could be in a position to know things.
Possible, but not necessarily likely.

jt04

Actually, a cruise director is in charge of all shipboard entertainment and recreation. Much better source than a bus driver. Quite possible that a cruise director could be in a position to know things.
Possible, but not necessarily likely.

Are you hearing the AC will return from any of your sources?

As you know, I think it is the type of entertainment that fits well with DtD but could possibly be tweaked for an early evening family sitting and then open later for a more traditional show.

Is it possible that Disney is either going to return AC to DTD and dropping any ideas for AC/S.E.A. in one of the parks or vice versa. If it can only be one or the other I think I'd rather see an AC-Land at DAK with a Mystic Manor type attraction.

71jason

I haven't heard anything.

Lee, since you broke the story on Mahogany Bay...based on the boat rumors I assume it must be waterfront, and based on the developer, I assume it will be huge. Since it isn't in the concept art for the eastern half of HW, could it really fit in a plot west of Paradiso 37 that doesn't include the AdvClub? Or is there a reason even Mahogany Bay is yet to be officially announced?

Lee

Adventurer
Lee, since you broke the story on Mahogany Bay...based on the boat rumors I assume it must be waterfront, and based on the developer, I assume it will be huge. Since it isn't in the concept art for the eastern half of HW, could it really fit in a plot west of Paradiso 37 that doesn't include the AdvClub? Or is there a reason even Mahogany Bay is yet to be officially announced?

No idea.
Beyond the name and theme of that boat restaurant, which may well not be called Mahogany Bay.....I got nothin'.:shrug:

Mouse Detective

Although that name may end up being something different, remember it was the Minneapolis newspaper that mentioned that a deal between Schussler and Disney had been signed about such a restaurant:

http://www.startribune.com/entertainment/106340588.html?elr=KArksD:aDyaEP:kD:aUt:aDyaEP:kD:aUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aULPQL7PQLanchO7DiUr

jt04

I believe the concept painting shows the new restaurant where Beach Club and Motions currently are. It is the building with the lighthouse on or just behind it in the drawing. I don't think there is a question as to if that is a new restaurant but it is possible they have not decided on a theme yet or possibly they have changed their minds as to the theme.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom