Save the Adventurers Club

NoChesterHester

what happened to the rumor that the building has mold issues???

I think Adv. Club previous building is being demolished. If it comes back it would probably be in another location or in another form.

There are ways to abate mold. Just depends on what the actual problem is and how much money you want to spend.

Master Gracey

Original Poster
Kungaloosh Adventurers,

I just had my annual visit with Santa Claus and asked of him for only one thing: the Adventurers Club to re-open in 2011! Needless to say, Santa was perplexed, but he assured me he would look into it. You may think I'm crazy (and you'd be right), but believe it or not, my mother (who taught 3rd Grade for 32 years) wrote to her schoolboard for years to get exrtra power outlets installed in her classroom, and after years of being denied she wrote them a letter addressed to Santa Claus asking for the outlets. By gum, the next year she had new outlets! Never doubt the power of Santa (maybe we should send the Disney Execs our letters to Santa, just a thought). Anyhow, I leave you a gift of the Traditional Christmas Eve Midnight Retelling of "'Twas The Night Before Christmas"! For full effect, prepair a glass of Egg Nog, Wassail or Kungaloosh and press play at midnight tonight! I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and an Adventurous New Year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_P29yPKFCA

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!
KUNGALOOSH!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Kungaloosh Adventurers,

I just had my annual visit with Santa Claus and asked of him for only one thing: the Adventurers Club to re-open in 2011! Needless to say, Santa was perplexed, but he assured me he would look into it. You may think I'm crazy (and you'd be right), but believe it or not, my mother (who taught 3rd Grade for 32 years) wrote to her schoolboard for years to get exrtra power outlets installed in her classroom, and after years of being denied she wrote them a letter addressed to Santa Claus asking for the outlets. By gum, the next year she had new outlets! Never doubt the power of Santa (maybe we should send the Disney Execs our letters to Santa, just a thought). Anyhow, I leave you a gift of the Traditional Christmas Eve Midnight Retelling of "'Twas The Night Before Christmas"! For full effect, prepair a glass of Egg Nog, Wassail or Kungaloosh and press play at midnight tonight! I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and an Adventurous New Year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_P29yPKFCA

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!
KUNGALOOSH!

It makes me wonder if somebody forwarded her letter to the local fire department and they insisted it be done for safety purposes.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
OMG!!!!!

someone please kill this thread.

its like the person thats been on life support for 10 years even though their brain-dead yet SOMEONE thinks theres hope that they will wake up and be normal again...........

Like I've said before...if you don't like this thread...stay out of it.

Nobody forces you to read any of it. :wave:

scpergj

fool? lol.

I'm [im] just posting in good fun, jack as*. You're [your] the fool for looking that up.

Wow...the fool can curse using "special" characters, but I'm a jack as*. You must feel soooo special. I'll be glad when the 12 year old kids are back in school...

Oh, I've corrected your post above, by the way...

Lee - heard anything interesting about the club?

Kungaloosh!

Lee

Adventurer
Lee - heard anything interesting about the club?
Kungaloosh!
Nope.
Building is still up, so I guess that's a good sign.
I did hear that they were a bit amazed by the reaction to the HW announcement on the Blog. The way 90% of the comments basically said "Yeah, fine. Now open the Club back up.":lol:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Nope.
Building is still up, so I guess that's a good sign.
I did hear that they were a bit amazed by the reaction to the HW announcement on the Blog. The way 90% of the comments basically said "Yeah, fine. Now open the Club back up.":lol:

And yet I'm amazed that they were amazed. What did they expect? :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom