Save the Adventurers Club

NMBC1993

The Adventurer's Club, BET and Motions went through fire/safety testing earlier this week, a necessary step to obtain the occupancy permits once again.

W00t! Come on baby, open those doors up again! It's not like they have much of a choice at this point, unless they want to have a last minute private D23 tour of the ghost town that is PI. Who wouldn't pay $75 for that?:animwink:

Kiff

The Adventurer's Club, BET and Motions went through fire/safety testing earlier this week, a necessary step to obtain the occupancy permits once again.

Any chance this is just to allow for continued private parties and such? Of course any rumor that vaguely points to an AC reopening is fine by me. :)

NMBC1993

As much as I love the AC, it's not worth the same admission as that for a full day at a park.

No I was talking about how people are paying the $75 for membership in D23. Wouldn't taking a tour of the empty PI be worth the price of a D23 membership? (joking btw)

chaggy102

We have the thread to wave until SM is reopened...can we get a smily doing a Kungaloosh that we can put in our sigs until something happens to AC?

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes

very interesting. I know motion is being rented over gay days and soundstage had techs in it yesterday when I went by to visit.

Duckberg

yeah BUT

It's the ultimate Disney attraction in that it never gets old, the theming and story is incredible, the characters are great, and contains many wonderful special effects. Each time you visit, it's different.

As long as the program varies to reopen the AC is a GREAT :sohappy: idea, BUT the two prior times I went it was the SAME program. Downtown Disney/PI really needs a shot in the arm ASAP maybe WDW mangt. is rethinking :veryconfu the overall direction of the area :veryconfu Duckberg :cool:

CaptainMichael

As long as the program varies to reopen the AC is a GREAT :sohappy: idea, BUT the two prior times I went it was the SAME program. Downtown Disney/PI really needs a shot in the arm ASAP maybe WDW mangt. is rethinking :veryconfu the overall direction of the area :veryconfu Duckberg :cool:

If you stay till the Hoopla (Hoopla!), it's a different show every night. Maid Singalongs and Hooplas are different depending the audience and cast members. Even Samantha's Cabaret has room for lots improv with the audience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom