Save Goofy’s Liberate Your Appetite Character Dinner

disnyfan89

Original Poster
It has been announced that as of January 2009 Goofy’s Liberate Your Appetite Character Dinner will no longer be offered at Liberty Tree Tavern. Not only are they removing the characters but Dinner will remain the same including PRICE! This is not acceptible. This is once again lowering the Overall Guest Experiance by presenting a lessened experiance to guest without any adjustments made to price. I know alot of people at Liberty Tree who this will effect and I am not happy about it. I have made a petition in hopes to stop this from happening. Please, PLEASE, sign it. Every voice counts. This is a popular experiance that can be saved!!!! PLEASE HELP SAVE IT! This is the first time I have ever felt this strongly about a particular subject. This means alot to me, the Cast Members at Liberty Tree, and the characters. Not only is this a popular place for guest to visit but also the Characters really love being there as well. Please help make a Difference.

You can find the petition at this link: http://www.gopetition.com.au/online/20175.html Please send this to as many friends as possible! Also feel free to post this pitition in other Disney Forums as well as any other online comunnity you are apart of!

kymie

I've signed too! It is somewhere we really wanted to try on our next trip as we had heard such good reports of the character interaction

Tiggerfanatic

I've added my name to the petition, too.

We did this one for the first time in December, and absolutely loved it! It has become our new favorite and was my first reservation for our next trip this December.

bluefaery

I signed it. I want to cry now b/c that was the very first character dining experience that my boyfriend took me too. We made it a point to go every trip. :cry:

Tink313

I just signed it. I just went the first time last year and loved it. I hope this works. I would hate to see the characters go.:cry::cry:

I<3WDW

My family signed it as well! We ate there June 7th....we only eat there for the characters...:wave:

In 2007 we ate there 2 times in June and 1 time in July with our entire family.

I hope we can make it happen!

We won't be going back unless they have the characters!

redkoala245

I am part of what you all think about it but I dont want to sign it (I'm sorry). This is a shame that they have to remove it :cry:. Why did they get rid of it? This restaurant is the finale of all my WDW trips. They should not ruin this. I will miss seeing Minnie,Goofy,Chip,Dale and Pluto in their historic costumes. :( Now we might have to switch to the Crystal Palace at MK. Now this restaurant will be boring without them. That is the reason why I go there,for the characters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom