Save Goofy’s Liberate Your Appetite Character Dinner

kc1296426

I signed, but I think you should do a lot more with this petition...e-mail Disney on how you feel about this, show them the petition, write to them by mail, talk to them in person...get the word spread to the big wigs who have control over this!

fmingo36

Wow. I can't believe they are going to eliminate the characters. It seems like it's very popular.
It's one of my favorite.
Pluto is always so much fun.
Hope the petition helps!!!

disnyfan89

Original Poster
Thank you everyone who has signed. Remember, if every person on this forum signs this petition that will put the signiture in the 1000+ range. Also a big thank you to those of you who have added a link in your sig!

I have a target of 1000 signatures and after that I will print out the petition and mail it to Disney. Also don't forget that you can also send a e-mail or snail mail to Disney as well as sign the petition. Together we all can win!

AEfx

Good luck you guys. Online petitions aren't the most useful thing in the world, but to be honest I think public opinion is in your favor and if they do decide to still keep the characters away, it won't last long.

Anyone remember when they changed the food over at Garden Grille to pre-plated? That didn't last long either, and neither will $30/head for sliced turkey and frozen macaroini and cheese without Mickey and Minnie to meet in between courses.

AEfx

Tinkerbella16

Signed mine and my mothers name and will be adding more! I cannot believe they are taking the characters away. This is our #1 favorite character dinner on wdw property, and we eat the every year. I for one, will not be going when the characters won't be there.. I will not pay $30 just for my dinner that I can make at home myself. The characters visiting our tables really is the reason we go all the time, it makes it that much more special... We get great pictures, memories, and interact with the characters. Last year when we went in november, Goofy was very interactive, and very funny...he truely made our night so much more fun. That is what I'll miss most. I do hope Disney sees how this does affect many guests, and their decisions to eat there... and I hope they realize that this is part of the magic for us.

The Disney Kid

Signed. We ate there January '07 and it was one of the highlights of the trip! My son was "on" and the characters played along with him. It was great.

I'm starting to wonder if it's too late to fire Roy Jr. and rehire Isner.
:confused::shrug:

Jodileigh

I'm headed over to sign it right now!! We absolutely LOVE eating there! The servers are always SOOOOO nice, the food is great, and the character interaction can't be beat! They simply CANNOT get rid of it! Not to mention, if they did get rid of it, then you would have no character meal in MK that has Mickey or Goofy!! Nope, can't happen!!

Jodi

goofntink

Signed by both my wife and myself. I agree also that it is not right to charge the same price for the dinner if you do not have the characters.If they do this they will lose out in the end because the majority of people I know who do these dining reservations are doing it more for the Character interaction then for the food.

dixiegirl

IMG_01302.JPG
A pic from one of the great "Character dining" times at Liberty Tree....
I guess when we go in September it may be our last....I hope not:(

baz212

Signed it. This was my family's favorite character meal of the whole trip in May. We also did CP breakfast, and Safari Breakfast. Those meals were like a zoo. We got more time with the characters at LTT and the family style was wonderful. No one had to carry more than plate because of having a preschooler along. We also dodn't have to worry about missing a character. It was also easier than a buffet with my mushroom allergy. I didn't have to worry about cross contamination.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom