Room only General Public Offer released

wannabeBelle

Hi All, The details are as follows:
Room only discount offer good most Sundays through Thursdays on the following dates
Oct 26- 30th
Nov 16th-20th
Nov 30- Dec 4th
Dec 14-18th.
The code is FXW and must be booked by 10/18/2008 to qualify.
Sample rate given was $59.00 a night for Value level resorts, other resorts and days may be available at varying rates.
If anyone needs help booking this great offer, give us a call at 1866-566-7858 or e mail us at
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Elizabeth@KingdomKonsultant.com
Danielle@KingdomKonsultant.com
Have a great day all! Belle

Tiggerfanatic

It seems like they are really pushing that 3rd week in December....that's the week I already had booked, and was able to apply the recent free dining offer. I may be dealing with much larger crowds this year than we had last year.

Upvote 0

Katherine

If I start a trip dec 13 how can I apply this? Me and my roommate are looking at going dec 13-18 and I would LOVE to get in on this deal. is that value rate the Pop rate of the other ASR rates? Thanks!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Hi Katherine, Contact whoever you plan on booking through ( Disney, An Authorized Disney Travel Planner travel agency etc) and see what dates you can apply for and what resorts are available for your dates. Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
If any of your dates are within that area, Id check it out to see if a discount is applied. It may not be the LOWEST discount pricing as I had listed, but it might be discounted somewhat. Belle

Upvote 0
Code QXD

Hi, I called Disney Reservations as we are going NOv 29-Dec 6. We have the MYW + Dining and used code QXD. She said the code was good but there was no availability under that code??? I gave her my reservation number. I think she meant it wasn't available at Pop Century where we are staying. Does that make sense?

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Hi Michele the code QXD was for an offer that expired yesterday. That is probably why or else there just wasnt any availability at that particular resort, that does happen as well. I did look and it seems that a similar offer was put out for packages with the dates I mentioned above. The current codes are
Magic Your Way Base package - DLX
Magic Your Way Package plus basic Dining -UWI
Magic Your Way Package +Deluxe Dining - KCF
These package offers must be booked by October 18, 2008.
Belle

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

Hi Michele the code QXD was for an offer that expired yesterday. That is probably why or else there just wasnt any availability at that particular resort, that does happen as well. I did look and it seems that a similar offer was put out for packages with the dates I mentioned above. The current codes are
Magic Your Way Base package - DLX
Magic Your Way Package plus basic Dining -UWI
Magic Your Way Package +Deluxe Dining - KCF
These package offers must be booked by October 18, 2008.
Belle

Belle, I know this is likely a dumb question, :)o), but is there any chance that this discount (MYW plus basic dining) would be better than the Disney Visa free dining code that is also out, for the December dates? Thanks.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Well I would imagine it would depend on the amount of money that the Visa promotion saves vs. The room discount package promotion at the resort you have selected. I would advise you to call Disney or your Authorized Disney Vacation Planner travel agency or favorite travel agent (depending on who booked you to begin with) and have them run the both offers ( Make the current offer with Dining to compare Apples to apples, please!!) and see which is better. If the current offer is better than the Visa offer, then you can decide if you want to leave the Dining plan on or not, depending on your travel party's needs!!! Belle

Upvote 0

erstwo

Thank you!

I just want to say thanks for the code! You saved us some moolah! :xmas:

All these codes are driving me nutso. :brick:

Next trip you will be getting an email from me! :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

I just want to say thanks for the code! You saved us some moolah! :xmas:

All these codes are driving me nutso. :brick:

Next trip you will be getting an email from me! :rolleyes:

I agree. There have been no less than 5 discount codes (that we are eligible to use) released for our December dates. Not that I'm complaining! :lol: It is just a pain to have to keep calling to see which is the best deal. As it is now, the Disney Visa free dining offer seems to be the best, b/c for our dates it also included a discount on the room portion.

I know, I know, use KK and they will do all of the code comparing for me. :lol:

Only 1 problem: I am a huge control freak and it would drive me nuts to not be able to speak to Disney about my reservation!

:eek:

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I couldn't agree more! All these discounts - i've called like 4 times and changed once! ha ha ! :) Now we are getting the AP and then i'll be calling again! It's worth it though for sure! :)

Upvote 0

KC82271

I used the bounce back offer while I was there in April, for the upcoming Nov trip and none of these offers even compares. The free Disney Dining would have cost me about $400 more. I already have passes that I purchased from Maple Leaf, so I would have to buy 1 day passes for each of us, plus pay rack rate, just didn't make sense. DH, DD1, and myself couldn't eat $400 in food over 7 days, so I passed on the deal.

Upvote 0

trooper1917

I couldn't agree more! All these discounts - i've called like 4 times and changed once! ha ha ! :) Now we are getting the AP and then i'll be calling again! It's worth it though for sure! :)

Are the current AP rates better than the current codes=I read elsewhere that they generally were not?

Belle, if your travel dates comprise half of the Visa dates would it be advantageus to book a split stay (ie 1st few days on one ressie and 2nd few days on second ressie w/free dining)????

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom