Room only General Public Offer released

wannabeBelle

Hi All, The details are as follows:
Room only discount offer good most Sundays through Thursdays on the following dates
Oct 26- 30th
Nov 16th-20th
Nov 30- Dec 4th
Dec 14-18th.
The code is FXW and must be booked by 10/18/2008 to qualify.
Sample rate given was $59.00 a night for Value level resorts, other resorts and days may be available at varying rates.
If anyone needs help booking this great offer, give us a call at 1866-566-7858 or e mail us at
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Elizabeth@KingdomKonsultant.com
Danielle@KingdomKonsultant.com
Have a great day all! Belle

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
That would totally depend on when your travel dates are, how many people are going, where you plan to stay and if you are eligible for the Visa offer/ are an annual passholder. Each person may have a different outcome. If you have any questions, I suggest you e mail one of the Konsultants or call us at 1866-566-7858. I dont mind PM's either, as long as I am in town. If I go away my Kingdom Konsultant e mail is checked by Pam ( KingdomKonsultant herself!) and responded to so nobody waits too long. She doesnt have access to my account here with WDWMagic!!! Belle

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

Are the current AP rates better than the current codes=I read elsewhere that they generally were not?

Belle, if your travel dates comprise half of the Visa dates would it be advantageus to book a split stay (ie 1st few days on one ressie and 2nd few days on second ressie w/free dining)????

It depends on your dates and resort. For us (staying at WL in Dec.) the Disney Visa free dining offer was a better deal than the AP discount we had previously booked. But most of our stay is in holiday season, and that is where the heaviest room discounts are. (even with free dining) So you need to get prices both ways and see which is better for your specific dates and resort choice.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom