Roger Rabbit's silhouette no longer his?

ellie-badge

I didn't even know Hollywood Studios had windows themed to Eddie's office... where would one be able to see these windows from, if it's not too much to ask?

ellie-badge

It's above the entrance to Hollywood & Vine restaurant. Just take the first left off Hollywood Boulevard and keep left. You'll see what remains of it on the second story of the building facing Echo Lake.

Thanks, I'll look for it the next time I'm at the parks. I feel really bad now, I wish I could've noticed these windows before they pretty much ruined them.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
:cool:

Here you go:

4778007827_d606b2802f_z.jpg

Wow!

DancingPhoenix

I've seen pictures of it before but I always forget to look for myself when at DHS. I'll be there in about a week though and will check to see if it's still looking bad or not.

muteki

It may be my eyes, but it doesn't look to me like they intentionally changed it to be not-Roger. It looks like it was damaged, the piece under his ear on the left fell off (which changes the silhouette considerably) and other blinds look like they have been hit/tossed about/disturbed, maybe accidental even. But it doesn't look like they tried intentionally to change it not to be Roger, which they could have done a much better job at if that is what they were aiming for.

SilentWindODoom

I was there last week and noted this. I thought that I was misremembering it being a more accurate shape, and that it looking this way made a lot more sense since hitting a set of blinds like that would produce a shape more like this, with some of the blinds falling out. But I didn't realize how it looked in the original movie. Yeah, this is a dropped ball, although I think it still works.

You silly boys and your redheads. Brunette lovers already have a minx meeting and greeting people.

125c0f7da65d8c724a02064719ab1c05.jpg

Last edited:

Marc Gil

I never knew about the blinds! I'm visiting DHS this weekend. I'll be more than happy to post some up. I wonder how they look now o_O

Monorail Mike

Totally agree. And the way Roger has faded away entirely really baffles me. He was a great new character. In a world where great new characters are so scarce that musty old ones keep getting dusted off and thrust into the faces of audiences.

Of course, Roger himself is a musty old character now...

If you want the real story why Roger Rabbit isn't found in the parks anymore, read this article!

http://www.mouseplanet.com/10382/Who_Disappeared_Roger_Rabbit_From_the_Disney_Parks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom