Roger Rabbit's silhouette no longer his?

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I dunno if/when they changed this, but, as of 2012, Tusker would still give out birthday cards signed by the characters there. Ironically, the cards definitely predated DAK. They featured one icon+character combo per park: Cinderella Castle+Mickey, SSE+Figment, and the Earful Tower+Roger Rabbit.
I wouldn't say that ever made him the "official" character of DHS, but it certainly is indicative of something.

SteamboatJoe

I dunno if/when they changed this, but, as of 2012, Tusker would still give out birthday cards signed by the characters there. Ironically, the cards definitely predated DAK. They featured one icon+character combo per park: Cinderella Castle+Mickey, SSE+Figment, and the Earful Tower+Roger Rabbit.
I wouldn't say that ever made him the "official" character of DHS, but it certainly is indicative of something.

I got said birthday card at Tusker last year so they were still doing it in November 2015.

dizda

TDO: "Who ordered a million cards right before we got a fourth park just to save $100 in printing costs? Brilliant! Promote him immediately."

Rosso11

Sorry to bring up a thread from 2012 but Roger has finally been fixed. Not sure if it was mentioned anywhere else but anyone that still cares here he is today and a picture from last year.

Attachments

• A72E993B-ABC2-46C6-9D8D-1260B82B971B.jpeg
    A72E993B-ABC2-46C6-9D8D-1260B82B971B.jpeg
    78.6 KB · Views: 98
  • A1155344-88E9-43A3-84FF-ADBD41DC759B.jpeg
    A1155344-88E9-43A3-84FF-ADBD41DC759B.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 92

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom