Roger Rabbit's silhouette no longer his?

Magenta Panther

Well, there was talks about the Mickey Mouse/Roger Rabbit film based on the Jerry Lewis Film The Stooge..But, nothing new has been mentioned lately..
mickeyroger.jpg

Bleah.

OliveMcFly

My niece and I just watched Roger on the cruise and she loved it. So there may be a new generation looking for that rabbit shaped hole. Hope they fix it.

Csmith041177

I am a huge fan of Roger Rabbit, and I love those hidden references to him throughout the parks (at Pop Century, the Maroon Studios Billboard in the Studios, the above referenced window cutout (or whatever is left of it), the Roger Rabbit prints in front of the Great Movie Ride). I can't help but long for the massive Roger presence that "could have been" in the Studios. Actually just published a book about The Walt Disney World That Never Was, and it was crazy to find during my research just how big Roger could have been at Walt Disney World. The Walt Disney Company's Annual Shareholder Report in 1989 actually read more like a love letter to Roger Rabbit than an actual update on Company finances!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom