Roger Rabbit's silhouette no longer his?

RSoxNo1

But this is what you actually get:
1369544586943.jpg
Scary

Mouse_Trap

:cool:

Here you go:

4778007827_d606b2802f_z.jpg

I was there last week and noted this. I thought that I was misremembering it being a more accurate shape, and that it looking this way made a lot more sense since hitting a set of blinds like that would produce a shape more like this, with some of the blinds falling out. But I didn't realize how it looked in the original movie. Yeah, this is a dropped ball, although I think it still works.

Not sure even Disney would pay for all the consealer to cover those tattoos every day. Yuk, such a shame such a pretty girl feels the need to disfigure herself in such a way. Individual choice I guess....gonna look great in 20 years time though.

You silly boys and your redheads. Brunette lovers already have a minx meeting and greeting people.

125c0f7da65d8c724a02064719ab1c05.jpg
Erm, but she's not a brunette. Unless my eyes are playing up, that a full head of dark black hair.

AndyS2992

Just tried to find what the current Maroon Studios sign looks like but came across another I have never seen before.

This one I am familiar with:
maroon_cartoon_studios_billboard_by_lionkingrulez-d6ygkxc.jpg

This one however I have never seen before:
More%20Studio%20Details%2014.jpg

Strange.

Cmdr_Crimson

Just tried to find what the current Maroon Studios sign looks like but came across another I have never seen before.

This one I am familiar with:
maroon_cartoon_studios_billboard_by_lionkingrulez-d6ygkxc.jpg

This one however I have never seen before:
More%20Studio%20Details%2014.jpg

Strange.

You can easily see why it looks a bit weird..They are too hard to make out from a distance..It's nice they acknowledge Roger & the Crew...Still would be even better to have him doing M&G's if they can still have signs of him in the park...

Marc Gil

I just watched WFRR yesterday and of course enjoyed it thoroughly. It's a shame they don't incorporate Roger in the parks anymore like they used to.

Cmdr_Crimson

now THAT is what we need as a cartoon on the Disney Channel. kids (and many adults) would love this and I could see roger rabbit souvi sales going up

Technically we "kind of" did and by "kind of" Rather Blah due to Spielberg being a stick in the Mud refusing with Eisner...So we had to deal with..Bonkers...
Bonkers.jpg

PhotoDave219

Technically we "kind of" did and by "kind of" Rather Blah due to Spielberg being a stick in the Mud refusing with Eisner...So we had to deal with..Bonkers...
Bonkers.jpg

Now most of us dont like Bob Iger, but he's been good at fence-mending and relationship building, maybe he could talk with Spielberg and fix this? I mean Roger is out at DisneyLand every now and again....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom