Roger and Jessica Rabbit

MKCP 1985

LewZ, you've gone too far. Given an opportunity to explain yourself, you throw down the "judgment of God" card. :fork: I guess I won't be able to say I've never given a negative feedback anymore.

I've said before that a Jessica Rabbit character would be a lot of fun. If she once made appearances, add me to the list of those who would like to see a photo.

LewZealand

disneyphilip said:
IMO, the Roger Rabbit franchise is not dead...and I don't think that Disney thinks so either. Besides, we still get Roger merchandise anyway.

Also, Roger is one of the most (if not THE most) requested and most in-demand of all of the characters that they currently don't have on hand at the parks right now.
I should emphasize the words "dead (at least for now)". I guess a better phrase would eb a franchise in hibernation. We probably haven't seen the last of Roger, but considering the current business climate between the owning parties, he probably won't be seen on the big screen anytime soon.
Gary K. Wolf always claims that Roger Rabbit is listed in surveys as number 1 or 2 inthe list of all time movies that should have sequels made. I don't know if that is true..but it would make sense.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
LewZealand said:
You will all be judged in the eyes of God.
This thread was about a perfectly normal, and ontopic subject. Your posts have added nothing to the discussion. If you have nothing useful to offer, I suggest you do not post. If you are looking for a religous discussion forum, go elsewhere, as this forum is not for you.

Slipknot

LewZealand said:

If wanting to see a fully clothed Jessica Rabbit is considered perverted... then call me a PERVERT any day!!! Jeeze. It's not like they are all asking for naughty photos of her. Now go watch some Viva La Bam on MTV and have a good laugh.

BTW. I'm looking for a pic for everyone to see. Here's hoping I could find one .

WDWFREAK53

Static-X said:
BTW. I'm looking for a pic for everyone to see. Here's hoping I could find one .

I hope you can too...I did a quick search but came up with just the cartoon version.

Not bad...just drawn that way ;)

rogerrabbitfan9 said:
Much earlier someone posted that you can see Roger Rabbit in the parks. Where and when?

Much earlier is an understatement. Lightyears ago is much more proper.

:rolleyes:

Lew Zealand, if I were you I would just lay low around here for a little while. I've read some of the stuff that you posted on this thread and another thread and I think some people are getting purdy unhappy.

Slipknot

WDWFREAK53 said:
I hope you can too...I did a quick search but came up with just the cartoon version.

Not bad...just drawn that way ;)

Still looking. Ironically, all I can find are naughty dressup pics. I've tried everything from WDW, MGM, meet and greet, etc. Ill keep trying till I'm done with all the pages that don't come up as naughty (not many). :hammer:

Not For Sale

rogerrabbitfan9 said:
Much earlier someone posted that you can see Roger Rabbit in the parks. Where and when?
I can only say that there is (was maybe) one at Disneyland. On one of the Disney tapes it has Roger Rabbit riding the Autopia. It looks like a great costume, one that would be appreciated over here. I would take a screenshot for you. Maybe I'll get it by tomorrow.

gfydady

Tramp said:
...but not by you.

I'm a pervert and want to see a picture of Jessica. Next, I'm heading over to MGM to hit on Esmeralda! What a hottie! :kiss:

(where do they come from?)

I agree with you. I'm headed to DL to find Belle (hope she's wearing her little hooded peasant outfit...

:goodnevil :hammer:

NADisney

Roger can be found thru-out the day at Disneyland ,so can Clarebell Cow in Mickey's Toontown and the Old 45th Parade of the Stars (which is retired now).

Legacy

One Lil Spark said:
Well spank me sideways and call me a pervert!

Add me to the list of cats that curiosity will soon kill. :drevil:
If that's what you want...

:kiss: :animwink: :lol:

Tramp

gfydady said:
I agree with you. I'm headed to DL to find Belle (hope she's wearing her little hooded peasant outfit...

:goodnevil :hammer:

LMAO :wave: ...good choice!

You and I, my friend, are going to hell! :lol: Now if I can only shake that image of Sparky getting spanked sideways! :kiss:

Enderikari

Tramp said:
You and I, my friend, are going to hell:

All aboard... It is a well known fact that I am driving the bus... I have a few friends spotlighting through the window, and a couple of the cool kids hanging out in the back...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom