Rockin not starring Aerosmith anymore??

dreamfinder

have you forgotten that 3 of the Tracks that they use for the Osbourne Spectacle of Dancing Lights are TSO tracks???

I think a TSO overlay would be pretty neat...doesn't seem like it would be a big deal to overlay the attraction itself...just get some new cutouts to put infront of the current ones.

it's the preshow, queue, and post show that would be troublesome...

Nope. Didn't forget, but rather haven't seen. (Unless running by the unlight displays at Halloween time counts) It would be kinda cool, but do we really need to made seasonal overlays for more parts of the park?

sarah91182

Rock n Rollercoaster starring Stitch? Stitch Tours? MuppetVision Stitch-D? Come on, people, we need to implement these! These ideas are GOLD, Jerry! Gold!

hrcollectibles

To those that are saying that Aerosmith fits the Ride. I think it is because we are used to them being the soundtrack for the ride. Lets say for instance it had been Rock n Roller Coaster Featuring Guns n Roses. Then Would people be saying why change it to Aerosmith when Guns n Roses fits the ride. Please note I just used Guns n Roases as an example. But I think you get my gist. I'm just saying :shrug:

Oriolesmagic

To those that are saying that Aerosmith fits the Ride. I think it is because we are used to them being the soundtrack for the ride. Lets say for instance it had been Rock n Roller Coaster Featuring Guns n Roses. Then Would people be saying why change it to Aerosmith when Guns n Roses fits the ride. Please note I just used Guns n Roases as an example. But I think you get my gist. I'm just saying :shrug:

Fine...Mickey's Rockin' Roller Coaster.

SirGoofy

Hmmmm, I have never had a single issue with having too little to do at DHS...soooo, not very obvious after all, was it.

I meant obvious by the way I said it.And good for you finding enough to do for the whole day. I'm done the park in a few hours. The only time I stay all day is during Star Wars weekends.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom