Rock Your Disney Side - 24 hour character party at Magic Kingdom

Disneyson

I'll be there! And I agree - I'm going to try to see and do as many attractions/shows as I can, maybe all of them, and was wondering if I could skip some characters during the day in the hopes that I could see them past 1:00 (when, I assume, most normal people will go home...!)

Marc Gil

Ugh! I'm trying my hardest to make it up there later this month! Anyone know a good napping spot? Lol I would think The Peoplemover would be good, but they would probably kick you off after it's over...

They never let you ride consecutively anymore... Even when it's empty! I guess it depends on who's hosting the ride.

lunchbox1175

Ugh! I'm trying my hardest to make it up there later this month! Anyone know a good napping spot? Lol I would think The Peoplemover would be good, but they would probably kick you off after it's over...

They never let you ride consecutively anymore... Even when it's empty! I guess it depends on who's hosting the ride.
That makes me sad for you :(....cause we ride it consecutively every time we go on it, we rode it three times in a row last Friday without getting off.

gsujillybean

A very nice CM let us ride through three or four times in February while the baby slept. I could have kissed her.

ClodhopperHoward

The Carousel of Progress is a great place for a nap (if you can get comfortable in those chairs...)! I've slept in there for three or four go-rounds before--the CMs aren't going to stop you unless the park's crowded enough that there's actually a line.

EDIT: Just remembered, the CoP typically isn't open early or late for these events. It definitely would be in good time for an afternoon siesta though!

rtiller

I have my trip planned out but that could go out the window when/if they actually release a schedule or special events list. Here's hoping...

GetAPaperBag

It's looking like it's going to be very hot next weekend, including the 24-hour event. Everyone plan accordingly to drink more and to get some time out of the sun. I know a lot of people plan on drinking as much caffeine as possible to make it through the 24 hours, but caffeine can have a diuretic effect and put you more at risk of dehydration so remember to drink a lot of water as well.

Jeffxz

Looks like the official site finally added some of the 24 hour entertainment.

10:45pm - Disney Villains Pre-Parade
11:00pm - 5:00am - Incredibles Super Movie Night

Crazydisneyfanluke

Looks like the official site finally added some of the 24 hour entertainment.

10:45pm - Disney Villains Pre-Parade
11:00pm - 5:00am - Incredibles Super Movie Night
Does the pre-parade mean there will be a 11pm FoF?!?!? or would it be before MSEP?

Edit: Looks like DL has its schedule announced.

Last edited:

Jeffxz

As of right now the main site has MSEP at 11:00. It would be nice to see a night time FOF scheduled.

Looks like DLR is at least getting some extra entertainment and food offerings. I'm really hoping TDO can do better than a movie and a dance party.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom