Rock Your Disney Side - 24 hour character party at Magic Kingdom

Disneydreamer23

I was at Disney During Day light saving time which made MK open until 3 am and I was 22 and let me tell you I got there at 8 am and by the time it was 1 am I was a walking Zombie I think I made it until 215 ha ha

jlsHouston

I have to switch resorts that morning. I do have a FP for lunch at BOG. Then I am going to Epcot at some point for the Illuminations dessert party. Then bed. So maybe Sat I will walk into the park at 5 am for sunrise and then get breakfast and hit HS at 7 am. I really need to be at HS at 6 in line for a FP so I can get Willow's autograph

jlsHouston

You are not alone. I think everyone leaving out of MK that morning was a zombie. But it was a fun experience to me one of the "few - well out of hundreds" that survived the night. Do you remember if CMs were cheering once you exited - I vaguely remember that.

HAHAHA, CMS cheering when guests exit park finally...hahaha I love it:hilarious:

Cody5242

I'll probably go bar hopping around the resorts and go to the MK around 10-11. Last year after Wishes was a nightmare! It was like herding cattle, so I'll just watch the fireworks from Wishes unless they do a special fireworks show

Marc Gil

If I do end up going to this event, I'll probably Rock My Disney Side by disneybounding as a Mouseketeer. I've always wanted to dress up as one for MNSSHP.

At least now I have an excuse to dress up lol!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom