Rock Your Disney Side - 24 hour character party at Magic Kingdom

Crazydisneyfanluke

So i looked at the schedule for MK for the day, here are the M&G for the day with times:
Anna and Elsa 6am-5am
Rapunzel and flynn: 11pm-5am
Ariel: 6am-5:30am
Cinderella & Rapunzel: 6am-10:30pm
Disney friends: 6am-2:20pm
Mickey: 6am-5:30am
Fairy Godmother: 6:20am-1pm
Peter pan: 6:20am-12pm
"out of this world friend": 7am-3:30pm
Circus stars : 8am-11pm
Chip n dale: 8:30am-1:20pm
Merida: 9:15am-6:40pm
Alice: 9:20am-1:40pm
Aladdin: 9:30am-6:10pm
Tiana: 9:30pm-8:40pm
Tigger: 9:45am-6:35pm
Toy story: 10am-5:10pm
Gaston: 1pm-7:30pm
Jack Sparrow 11pm-5am (PoC)
Villains:
Maleficent and the Queen From Snow white 11pm (Fairy tale hall)
Jafar: 1:45am (@Alladdin M&G)
Dr. Faciller: 1:45am (@Tiana M&G)
Captin hook : 1:45am (@peter M&G)
Bowler hat guy : 1:45am-5:45am (SM)
Cruella De Vil :2:15AM-5:45am (TS)
Hades, meg, pain, panic : 2:15am-5:45am (Circus)
Lotso, Big bad wolf: 1:45am-5:45am (Flag pole)
Queen of hearts: 1:45am-5:45am (tea cups)
Stromboli: 1:45am-5:45am (Near the Haus)

Entertainment:
MISICI: 10am, 1:30pm, 5:45pm
DAWM: 10:45am, 12:50pm, 2:15pm, 4:20pm, 5:15pm, 6:30pm
Incredibles super movie 11pm-5am
FoF: 12pm, 3:30pm
#incrediblessuperdanceparty 4:30pm-10pm
Celebrate the magic: 8:45pm, 9:45pm, 11:45pm
Wishes 9pm
Disney villians pre-parade 10:45pm, 12:45am (could it be part of the boo to you parade?)
MSEP: 11pm, 1am
Frontierland dance party: 2am-5:15am
Disney's up all night dance party 2am-5:45am
Kiss Goodnight 5:50am

This is it so far... ill keep updating it.

Last edited:

TTA94

Since this pre parade just came about... Is there a chance a special fireworks show could get announced?

Last edited:

Cesar R M

Like BwanaBob said, college programers take the brunt of the load. The shifts will be longer than normal. shifts will be broken up depending on the areas and work loads. For example the typical day for custodial is broken into 3 shifts. 6:30-3 , 10-6:30 and then closing shift depending on how late the park is open. (DAK is different) Openers will likely just come in an hour early, mid shifters will come in late and stay late and closers will get the crap shift. Due to the length of time however there is likely a second mid shift from 7pm to 3:30am I would guess. It's very likely that some CP's will be working 12-14 hour shifts.

I honestly wish I was still a custodian and could work the event. It would be fun.
14 hours.. auch...
suddenly CPs actually smell like exploitation.

Not exactly. I have a full time friend working three shifts starting at 3am Friday and ending at 3 am Saturday.

they get paid by extra time right?

Crazydisneyfanluke

I found some information about the pre-parade from the laughingplace.com. They state that "a cast of Disney Villains will have a special place in the Magic Kingdom 24-hour celebration, including Maleficent, Cruella De Vil and such rarely spotted miscreants as the Big Bad Wolf, Stromboli from “Pinocchio,” and Bowler Hat Guy from “Meet the Robinsons.” They will appear in locations throughout the park and also join in the “It’s Good to Be Bad” cavalcade preceding Disney’s Main Street Electrical Parade."

asianway

I found some information about the pre-parade from the laughingplace.com. They state that "a cast of Disney Villains will have a special place in the Magic Kingdom 24-hour celebration, including Maleficent, Cruella De Vil and such rarely spotted miscreants as the Big Bad Wolf, Stromboli from “Pinocchio,” and Bowler Hat Guy from “Meet the Robinsons.” They will appear in locations throughout the park and also join in the “It’s Good to Be Bad” cavalcade preceding Disney’s Main Street Electrical Parade."

This and more is all on a press release on Wdwnews.com cc @wdwmagic

Jetdoctor

Ugh! I'm trying my hardest to make it up there later this month! Anyone know a good napping spot? Lol I would think The Peoplemover would be good, but they would probably kick you off after it's over...

They never let you ride consecutively anymore... Even when it's empty! I guess it depends on who's hosting the ride.
We ride the people mover every week late at night the let us stay on. We just rode SM a few times without getting off all at the end of the night. So excited about the 24 hours. I work midnight shift so I'm good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom