Rock Your Disney Side - 24 hour character party at Magic Kingdom

darthspielberg

Potter 2.0 opens in sometime in the summer. Universal hasn't released the date yet, according to MuggleNet. I sure hope Rock Your Disney and Diagon Alley aren't the same weekend. That would mean INSANE traffic.

Potter is said to be opening in June sometime (Just the Diagon Alley side of things, though. the train beween Diagon and Hogsmeade is said to be delayed until August) so these events won't line up.

Summer in Orlando is going to be hectic though, especially for Universal.

ToTBellHop

I wonder if Disney has something special up their sleeves for the evening. Schedule for that day now includes Festival of Fantasy at noon and 3 pm (we are excited for the noon showing before it gets TOO hot) and Wishes an hour earlier than usual at 9 pm with MSEP at 11 pm. I wonder what they have planned for 10 pm?

TTA94

I wonder if Disney has something special up their sleeves for the evening. Schedule for that day now includes Festival of Fantasy at noon and 3 pm (we are excited for the noon showing before it gets TOO hot) and Wishes an hour earlier than usual at 9 pm with MSEP at 11 pm. I wonder what they have planned for 10 pm?

Have to admit I was keeping high hopes they would run FOF at night for this event but I guess not :(

Bolt

FOF is running noon shows Sunday-Saturday this week. All based on attendance projections.

RSoxNo1

Clearly this means that Bob Iger and George Lucas will be there to announce Star Wars land.

GetAPaperBag

Is there a schedule or anything out there for this? We're tinkering with our dining resizes and such, so I'm trying to plan around fireworks, parades, show, etc.

Jeffxz

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but it looks like Epcot is open until 11:00 with EMH until 1:00am on May23rd.

This should help with some of the crowds at MK, but I can only imagine what the "Drunk Train" monorail ride from EC to MK will be like around 1:00am.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom