RnR too loud?

Do you think that the soundtracks on RnR are too loud?

• Yes

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • No

Votes: 90 95.7%

• Total voters

goofyfan13

No way are they too loud. It enhances the whole live concert theme of the ride and I love the volume of the music as it is. If not it could even be a little louder because that music gets my adrenaline going during that ride and I just want to keep riding it again and again!

disneyfamily

I've seen Aerosmith live at least 4 times. Once with Ted Nugent @ the Lakeland Civic Center (which to non central Floridians is the equivelant to a large shed). Now that was loud. Actually I think RnR needs to be a little louder w/ more bass. I want to feel the Limos pulse.:eek:

Tom Morrow

The first time I rode it, it had just opened. I remember it being so awesomely loud that you couldn't hear anyones screams or the rollercoaster's roaring. Then, I rode it last November, and the volume seemed a little softer than it used to be. I think it should be louder!

MGMBoy

Originally posted by DisneyKrazed
I'm a coaster freak and the music IS the ride! With out it, it's a boring coaster. :animwink:

Actually...I don't think there is anything that can detract from that coaster. I've rode it with and without music in the dark and w/ work lights on. (18 times in a row without getting off as a matter of fact) It just rocks no matter what. If you want a new experience...Close your eyes and let your body go as limp as possible. Brings a whole new feeling to the coaster.

NowInc

I wish it were louder... :(

..its unfair for me to judge it tho..since im used to thing being EXTRA loud...

GGG1

The music definitely pumps up the ride and makes it feel even more intense. I also have seen them live and may be the loudest concert i have ever been to.

Mr. Toad

Since I could hear myself singing along with the music it obviously isn't loud enough. And more bass would be good too. I want a big subwoofer mounted under my seat.

And Married@WDW is right - you can't play Aerosmith too loud. If your speakers blow out then you just need a better system.

They should really add Young to the soundtrack but it really isn't very family friendly I guess. But it would be great to take off to the beginning of that song with Steven screaming followed by that wild guitar playing.

This is one group I really want to see live but keep missing whenever they are in my area.

Rehabilitated

It's not too loud but at 6'2" my ears are above the speakers so I don't hear it full force. I wonder if the speakers are too low so they crank the volume so taller people can hear it? Or are there multiple speakers in the headset - never bothered to look.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by Mr. Toad
Since I could hear myself singing along with the music it obviously isn't loud enough. And more bass would be good too. I want a big subwoofer mounted under my seat.

There is a subwoofer under your seat on RnR :) its incredibly hard to generate full frequency response in such an open environment with high wind and enironmental noise.

wannabeBelle

There is an old saying "If the music is too loud you are too old!!"" I think it applies here perfectly!! Rock on Aerosmith!!!! Turn it up MORE!!!!:sohappy:

lildivaaa

I'm a firm believe that the MUSIC is half the ride itself!!! I've riden the coaster when the sound cuts out half way through the ride and all of us just sat there, almost bored to tears!! Without the music, and it's volume, it's like being in the eye of a hurricane...calm, quite and not very thrilling.

Don't get me wrong. I love rollercoasters! R 'n R exspecially! But, the music makes the ride what it is and the louder the music, the better this coaster ROCKS!!!

Rock on R 'n R!!!!!!

Craig - Atlanta, Ga.

Mr. Toad

Originally posted by wdwmagic

There is a subwoofer under your seat on RnR :) its incredibly hard to generate full frequency response in such an open environment with high wind and enironmental noise.

Good point, didn't think about the environmental issues. :hammer:

kaos

I have a 1,000 watt stereo in my car. It is usually cranking at close to capacity, so loud in fact that I can hear the control track on my cd's. However, even that loud, it's not loud enough!!! When I go on RnR, there is no way that it is loud enough! It needs to be pumped up. Crank that bad boy and make my ears bleeeeeeed!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom