RnR too loud?

Do you think that the soundtracks on RnR are too loud?

• Yes

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • No

Votes: 90 95.7%

• Total voters

Cyberacer

Original Poster
Do you think the music on rock n roller coaster was too loud? It felt like they were screaming in my ears along with the other people riding.

DisJosh

Have you ever been to a live concert...it's similar if not worse. That's part of the experience...I hope it didn't totally ruin the ride for ya though. :)

Cyberacer

Original Poster
no. it's still one of my favorite rides. and I haven't been to a concert, unless you count Tarzan Rocks! (which is pretty loud, too):)

Camelot

The last time I rode RnR, I barely paid attention to the music, as I was freaking out about my head getting bounced around the cushion supports and thinking the barretts I had in my hair on each side of my head were going to somehow impale my scalp...Funny, the weird things that go through your mind at a time like that ! :lol:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Can you speak up a bit I cant hear cause the musics to loud.
If its too loud youre too old!
Besides its kiddy volume, Ah Motorhead, theres a band who know how to play loud, you can tell its loud when the bass note vibrations hit youre face.

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
One reason its loud is because the speakers are right behind your ears and that is nothing compared to a live concert.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom