RnR too loud?

Do you think that the soundtracks on RnR are too loud?

• Yes

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • No

Votes: 90 95.7%

• Total voters

Disney_Freak:oþ

hey :wave: ...yes,call me crazy,but i have only gotten the chance to ride r-n-r one time...so i have to ask you....i remember there being music,but i didnt remember what aerosmith songs it was...which songs do they play on the ride?

nikimsu2002

i hardly heard the music when i was on that ride. but what i did hear wasn't as loud as when i heard Aerosmith in concert. they were awesome live!

Nineinchnailsmk

loudest band i ever saw was METALLICA (saw em 6 times and my ears rang for days after each show).

Anyway, i didnt think it was too loud...i was too busy rockin out to think it was loud....it was so awesome though, the take off was so fast, and it was so cold in there, that i had tears coming out of my eyes and they almost froze to my face! it was AWESOME!

DisJosh

Originally posted by Nineinchnailsmk
loudest band i ever saw was METALLICA (saw em 6 times and my ears rang for days after each show).

Couldn't agree more!! Not only are they the loudest show but they're the best show!

Metallica was my first show ever...I was seriously worried I was going to go deaf. :lookaroun :lol:

Word is though that Slayer is 10 times louder.I couldn't get up the guts to go to the show because several people told me I would go home severely injured. :lookaroun None of my friends would even come with me and there was no way in hell I would go alone.

MGMBoy

Originally posted by Disney_Freak:eek:þ
hey :wave: ...yes,call me crazy,but i have only gotten the chance to ride r-n-r one time...so i have to ask you....i remember there being music,but i didnt remember what aerosmith songs it was...which songs do they play on the ride?

Each of the 6 cars (I think that's the right number) has its own soundtrack (This is from the main site)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the 5 cars and the sound tracks that plays in each

1. 9 Lives
2. Sweet Emotion
3. Back in the Saddle and Dude Looks Like a Lady
4. Love in an Elevator and Walk This Way
5. Young , F.I.N.E and "Love In A Roller Coaster" ("Love In An Elevator")

PLUS the reserve audio track that can be used on any car in the event of a failure.
6. What Kind of Love are You On?"

There is no single CD available yet with all of these sound tracks on. However, the tracks are available on already released Aerosmith CDs. (Note that the original singles on the albums are not the exact versions heard on the ride, but are very close). The following CDs contain the tracks.

Big Ones

Nine Lives

Greatest Hits

Pump

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could be wrong but I thought that the last few second of each trip were at least 1-2 lines of Love in an Elevator with the closing line being "Love in a roller coaster". Either that or I ALWAYS get the same car but I'm sure I've heard it on trips with Sweet Emotions and Dude Looks like a Lady. (Could be wrong though.)

BTW...Quick trivia...Anyone know the number and locations of all the official hidden Mickeys in that attraction?

Debbie

My favorite song to catch on the ride is Love in an Elevator. To this day, the whole arena rocks when Aerosmith breaks into that song:sohappy:

Mr. Toad

On my three rides I got "Back in the Saddle and Dude Looks Like a Lady" twice and "Love in an Elevator and Walk This Way" once. I didn't realize they already had a car with Young . I want to ride that one!!! I guess the next trip I will just have to keep riding it over and over again :) .

Are the cars different colors?

J_Skellington

All the cars are the same colors, but they all have different vanity licence plates. That's how you can tell the difference, and in which songs you will get. Also, each set has a different opening by whoever the radio DJ is (I forget his name right now), so if you get aquainted with what opening goes with what songs, you can tell within the first seconds of the ride.

Stuart:fork:

Liver Lips

Loud?

No, I don't think the ride is too loud at all. Actually, I think the raised volume adds immeasurabley to the experience. This has to be the only and best pairing of 2 great American experiences...Rock and Roll and Roller Coasters! It doesn't get any better than this!!!!!!!!!!!! If they eventually changed the theme to the Grateful Dead, I'd be in nirvana!!!!!!!!!

DixieBelle97

I've only been to one concert in my whole life, and it was the Billy Joel and Elton John Face 2 Face Tour 2002. That was loud. Compared to that concert, RnR is nothing. Anyways, the louder the music, the better.:D

WDW, I'm coming in 86 more days :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom