RnR testing queue-less system that Dumbo's going to use

IWant2GoNow

Well that's interesting. Looks like that whole courtyard outside the show building is being treated as the "standby" area. Too bad there's really nothing for people to do while they wait from what I see. Haha. It will be cool to see how this will work on an established ride like RNR. Hopefully it works well.

majortom1981

hmm

I would think that could help with wait times in the long run since its a coaster with a pre set amount of seats they can figure out how many people can fit in each car then how many cars can fit in the pre show and then not have to figure that out in the line.

Could help get a set wait time instead of it changing all the time.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
It's an interesting trial, but I just feel it's getting way to complicated. I can see lots of people getting distracted, then missing their slot.
People have a hard time udnerstanding FP, nevermind now having this kind of system for standby.

SirGoofy

It's an interesting trial, but I just feel it's getting way to complicated. I can see lots of people getting distracted, then missing their slot.
People have a hard time udnerstanding FP, nevermind now having this kind of system for standby.

I completely agree, Steve. I guarantee you'll have people leaving the area, missing times, etc.

EPCOTPluto

People have a hard time understanding FP, never mind now having this kind of system for standby.
In a way, it seems simple as long people pay attention to what they need to do and listen to those in charge of the line.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
In a way, it seems simple as long people pay attention to what they need to do and listen to those in charge of the line.

They arent going to be doing that. What if you are in the shop? You aren't in ear shot of those in charge of the line. What if you get stuck at the register, or waiting for your poster to print and it takes longer than expected.

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Love the idea. Just doesn't work for the RnRC area. There's not enough to do back there. Dumbo will be 1000 times better because there will be games to play and things to distract you. Interesting what they will find doing this experiment tho.

tiaragirl

I'm not a huge fan of this idea at all. Maybe it'll work, but I'm not sold from the idea/concept. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a huge mess..

Am I the only one that kinda likes the queue for RnRC?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom