Rides with the Most Insane Wait Times

What is the ride with the most insane wait time?

• Toy Story Midway Mania

Votes: 93 49.7%
  • Soarin'

Votes: 64 34.2%
  • Space Mountain

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Splash Mountain

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Aerosmith

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Tower of Terror

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Test Track

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Expedition Everest

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Resort bus/boat at park closing

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 9 4.8%

• Total voters

loveofamouse

I voted resort buses cause, although the lines may not be 90+min long, they are the most frustrating. It is the end of a long day. Everyone is tired, nerves are raw, and chilvary is completely lost. I have seen men sit forcing prego women to stand. I have seen people stand in line for 30min just to wait until their turn to board to fold up an old, richety stroller. I've seen grown men yell and cuss about a wheelchair being loaded in front of them, arguing that their families could have used that bench. People are arguing and irritating each other. Kids are crying and screaming, some didn't want to be woken up, some didn't want to leave. Meanwhile, the sane people just sit back and watch, letting the throat cutters board the busses together and wait patiently for them all to be gone and take a quiet, uncluttered ride back to their hotels for a peaceful night's sleep :)

Eyorefan

It is insane the amount of people still waiting to ride TSM...

Honestly the only reason why the wait times for TSM are so insaine is that there are not that many family friendly rides in DHS. This park, more than any other needs another ride to help with crowd flow.

The first time we went to DHS with my daugther, she was three. Too short to ride Star Tours, RnR, ToT and she was completely freadked out by the alien on TGMR ... not the best of times.

dweezil78

In general, how are the wait times at DisneyLAND? We're going there in August of 2011, and are worried that it will be ugly crowded with long waits. And hot.

Welllll.... I won't lie, it's pretty busy in the summer. June through August can get pretty brutal. Wait times will get high, but my bigger issue with Disneyland is the bottlenecking that occurs when the crowds get too big. DL doesn't have the luxury of having big wide open pathways like WDW does, so as a result you can often get stuck in what feels like a mosh pit of tourists and it can get pretty frustrating.

Here's a great resource I found for determining crowds at Disneyland through the year: http://www.scottware.com.au/theme/feature/atend.htm

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom