Ride videos!!!!

kevlightyear

Wow, someone's actually using an avatar of mine! Thanks so much, CP!
~side note: It's kev lightyear, not kevinlightyear. People have made that mistake before, though.

Sorry for the thread drift!:p

WDW/SFOG_freak

lol, thanks for that info... I am now only using #2 in jedi's sigi!

Man... dcc is a lot faster now adays... used to be it took 5 hours or more to download a 5 meg file at 40.0 kb/s on a 56k modem........ but now it goes like 7 megs in about 30 min.! thats like .1 or .2 megs a second! Sorry about earllyer, I just was P'ed about it disconnecting me everytime...

soon I shall have the videos I need for that music video series of disney rides!

first up, ToT!

RU42

Re: Re: More Uplaods!

Originally posted by dxwwf3
Great Mr Toads Wild Ride Vid! But I can't seem to find the If You Had Wings vid. It is probably my fault but I seem to find it. Any help would be appreciated.

You caught me, I made a boo boo. That's what happens when you don't check the upload logs. Something happened in the transfer - I hope to get it uploaded tonight.

Also - there are 2 more uploads available:

HM Tombstones and Gallery - 2001

Snow White - 2001

RU

bamboo7

Ok, I have finished my eleven new attraction videos and have mailed them off to be uploaded, so they will all be available in a few days (i'll let you all know).

so in the mean time, i present.........

SCREENCAPS!

bamboo7

Originally posted by bamboo7
Ok, I have finished my eleven new attraction videos and have mailed them off to be uploaded, so they will all be available in a few days (i'll let you all know).

so in the mean time, i present.........

SCREENCAPS!

ok, i guess we'll be holding off on those screencaps since attachments have been disabled. i'll see if i get around to uploading them somehwere, later.

bamboo7

ok, i am currently uploading the screencaps to the !dizuploads public folder.

i quickly and sloppily threw them into a PDF document called New Video Screencaps - Bamboo7.pdf which is 1.48 megs. you can see the screen caps tehre (Set zoom to 100% or less).

PHP:
!DizUploads
dir
cd public
dir
get New Video Screencaps - Bamboo7.pdf

RU42

New RU Captures

I just posted some new captures:
!Dizuploads
RU
MK

Big Thunder Mtn RR - 1991 Complete Ride

Winnie the Pooh - 2001 Complete Ride

If You Had Wings - 1991 (yep, its there now) Complete Ride

Tomorrowland Transit Authority 2001 Complete Ride

20th Anniversary firework show 1991
I was there on the DAY of the 20th anniversary. WDW had a huge forework show. I caught it from the 14th floor of the contemporary.

Enjoy!

RU

DigitalDisney

RU

First of all, thanks for providing these amazing high-quality videos! Keep 'em coming!

However, one of them is mislabelled. Your 'If You Had Wings' video is actually Dreamflight. It's still an old ride and the footage is of excellent quality.

RU42

Thanks for the correction. It is amazing how little is written on these rides. I pulled one book and it called it If You Had Wings, I didn't notice in 89 it changed it's name to Take Flight, according to WDW Year by Year book. So, being 100% confused I pulled my 1991 Guide to MK and it is Dreamflight. I went through 5 other WDW annuals and not a single mention of this ride.

PLUS THERE IS NOW MORE: Been a busy week for me. Here are a few more captures to enjoy; all in RU///MK:

Pirates of the Carribean 2001

20K Leagues Under the Sea 1991

It's A Small World 2001

Enjoy!

RU

rustybox

hi

Hey

Can anyone help me please???

I cannot get access to POPKID'S files anymore.
I can't open uploads, videos, audio, etc.

Is he temporarily offline???

Any news will be appreciated.

Thanks

Rustybox

DisneyJedi

Re: hi

Hey Rusty.. I just tested !dizVIDEO and it connected and popped up fine. You might try a different Newnet irc server. I've been on irc.moo.me.uk port 6666 for like 5 days straight without disconnecting. I'd give it a shot!

Originally posted by rustybox
Hey

Can anyone help me please???

I cannot get access to POPKID'S files anymore.
I can't open uploads, videos, audio, etc.

Is he temporarily offline???

Any news will be appreciated.

Thanks

Rustybox

blm07

WHEW this is the first time I've been able to access this site for about 10 days. There were 17 pages of updated or new threads. Way too many to check out.

Oh yeah I'm gonna check out those Mr Toad and Dreamflight (I love this ride) videos. I don't know what I should post next to the newsgroup, any ideas?

rustybox

i need help please

i have been able to access popkid's stuff for quite a while, but now i cannot.

i use newnet, and i can get into disney-central, but i can't get into the !dizvideos, etc

i was given an address to try from a user, it works but the speed of the downloads is nowhere near as quick as it used to be on newnet and it keeps going until it get's to zero.

please please help

if popkid reads this, maybe u can help?

RU42

Originally posted by blm07
WHEW this is the first time I've been able to access this site for about 10 days. There were 17 pages of updated or new threads. Way too many to check out.

Oh yeah I'm gonna check out those Mr Toad and Dreamflight (I love this ride) videos. I don't know what I should post next to the newsgroup, any ideas?

Welcome back...maybe post Mr Toads and Dreamflight after you go grab them.

RU

RU42

Originally posted by rustybox
i need help please

i have been able to access popkid's stuff for quite a while, but now i cannot.

i use newnet, and i can get into disney-central, but i can't get into the !dizvideos, etc

i was given an address to try from a user, it works but the speed of the downloads is nowhere near as quick as it used to be on newnet and it keeps going until it get's to zero.

please please help

if popkid reads this, maybe u can help?

Both Jedi and Bamboo have server links in their signatures. I would suggest trying some of those. I have success with them all the time.

RU

blm07

Originally posted by RU42
Welcome back...maybe post Mr Toads and Dreamflight after you go grab them.

RU

Yeah I was thinking about that, I want to post the bigger ones soon (300 - 500 megs), I'll be posting those over 2 or 3 days

RU42

I'm on a roll this week:

One new capture today - The Legend of the Lion King. Shot in January of 01 shortly before the ride closed down. Hope you like it.

RU

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom