Ride videos!!!!

DCA Fan

By request..DCA audio!
1) Condor Flats Area
2) Soarin Queue
3) Soarin Theme (by far the most beautiful ride music ever composed)
4) SF Bay Area

More to come.
BTW, does anyone have the full track listing of Condor Flats? I'm looking for a song by John Williams that I don't remember the name. Thanks!

hosewater

Condor Flats Area Music
[Track Number. CD - Song Title (Composer/Performing Group)]
01. The Last Starfighter - Main Title (Craif Safan)
02. I Love a Parade - Midway March (Boston Pops)
03. Air Force One - The Parachutes (Jerry Goldsmith)
04. Air Force One - Welcome Aboard Sir (Jerry Goldsmith)
05. I Love a Parade - Pops on the March (Boston Pops)
06. American Jubilee - Liberty Fanfare (Cincinnati Pops)
07. The Guns of Navarone - 633 Squadron (London Festival Orchestra)
08. The Last Starfighter - Big Victory March: Alex Returns (Craig Safan)
09. Masters Film Music - The Blue Max Suite (Jerry Goldsmith)
10. Star Tracks II - Space Camp (Cincinnati Pops)
11. The Planets - Jupiter (Berlin Philharmonic)
12. The Right Stuff/North and South - Yeager's Triumph (London Symphonie)
13. The Guns of Navarone - The Guns of Navarone (London Festival Orchestra)
Total Run Time: 45:15

DCAFan:

Thanks for the uploads... your "Soarin' Queue" is a piece of film music by Randy Edelman (from Dragon, I believe) presumably used in the queue area... does anyone have the slow version of Jerry Goldsmith's Soarin' theme played in the queue area?

PS -- I posted a selection from George Fenton's Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show.

... I forgot to ask...

Does anyone have a recording of the Parrot's spiel from outside the Tiki Room? Also, any recordings of the Tiki Room pre-shows would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

rustybox

help me please

Hi everyone

Good work PopKid, nice work.
I am after audio files of everything that is available, is your site gonna have all audio files that you have access to?

Is there anyone else out there who has any disney audio files???
I would be most grateful if i could have access to them.

DCA Fan

Originally posted by hosewater
Condor Flats Area Music
[Track Number. CD - Song Title (Composer/Performing Group)]
01. The Last Starfighter - Main Title (Craif Safan)
02. I Love a Parade - Midway March (Boston Pops)
03. Air Force One - The Parachutes (Jerry Goldsmith)
04. Air Force One - Welcome Aboard Sir (Jerry Goldsmith)
05. I Love a Parade - Pops on the March (Boston Pops)
06. American Jubilee - Liberty Fanfare (Cincinnati Pops)
07. The Guns of Navarone - 633 Squadron (London Festival Orchestra)
08. The Last Starfighter - Big Victory March: Alex Returns (Craig Safan)
09. Masters Film Music - The Blue Max Suite (Jerry Goldsmith)
10. Star Tracks II - Space Camp (Cincinnati Pops)
11. The Planets - Jupiter (Berlin Philharmonic)
12. The Right Stuff/North and South - Yeager's Triumph (London Symphonie)
13. The Guns of Navarone - The Guns of Navarone (London Festival Orchestra)
Total Run Time: 45:15

Thanks for the playlist hosewater! Now, off to chase down that track!

Anything I have of the Tiki Room has already been posted by other people, so I can't help you there, cornbblitz.

Adidas984

Hello popkid remember me I was the one who asked for a video of splashmountain.Anyways I remember you saying at the very start of this thread that you were going to upload a horizons ride video and I was wondering if maybe you forgot about uploading it or something.I would love to see that video and bring back all the memorys of the ride it was awesome anyways keep up the great work popkid and everyone else who takes time out of their life to upload this stuff.

rustybox

ftp info

Hi there to you all

Thanks for your help, i never thought i would find the best disney site ever created, but obviously i have.
I also never thought i would meet as many mad disney fans like myself.

My question is this, PopKid has an ftp site and he gave the username and password, he has some great stuff, is there anyone else on here who has an ftp site too?

I would really like to download from other FTP sites if possible.

rustybox

spaceship earth

Does anyone know a user by the name of "minnie85"?
She said recently that she has the Walter Cronkite version of Spaceship Earth.

I have been after this for ages.

Does anyone know her, does anyone have this audio file too that i can download, or is can minnie85 contact me please.

I did email minnie85 but no answer yet, i would really like to get hold of this audio file.

thanks in advance

Frontierland

Can someone please post a video of the WDW Railroad or Timekeeper or sound files of them? I've been lookin through hundreds of sites but still got nothing. And could someone please tell me where I can find Splash Mountain queue music loop or most of it cause I 'am also having bad luck with it also.:confused:

kevlightyear

It's in his signature. But here it is again: www.popkid.com/disney

Just out of curiosity, I heard mentioned somewhere about a Country Bear summer vacation version or something like that. Doesn anyone have any info on it? Did it only play in DL, because I've never seen it, or remember it at WDW. Does anyone have mp3's of it? Thanks!

popkid

time for some more updates:

here's a load of files contributed by aliceinwdw - these are at an amazing 320KBPS!!!!!

<b>america on parade</b>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/america_on_parade/america_on_parade_aliceinwdw001.mp3">track 01</a> 8.70MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/america_on_parade/america_on_parade_aliceinwdw002.mp3">track 02</a> 6.58MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/america_on_parade/america_on_parade_aliceinwdw003.mp3">track 03</a> 6.83MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/america_on_parade/america_on_parade_aliceinwdw004.mp3">track 04</a> 6.61MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/america_on_parade/america_on_parade_aliceinwdw005.mp3">track 05</a> 5.18MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/america_on_parade/america_on_parade_aliceinwdw006.mp3">track 06</a> 7.15MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/america_on_parade/america_on_parade_aliceinwdw007.mp3">track 07</a> 12.2MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/america_on_parade/america_on_parade_aliceinwdw008.mp3">track 08</a> 9.21MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/america_on_parade/america_on_parade_aliceinwdw009.mp3">track 09</a> 9.57MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/america_on_parade/america_on_parade_aliceinwdw010.mp3">track 10</a> 9.2MB

popkid

here are some more goodies from aliceinwdw:

<b>matsuriza live</b>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/matsuriza_live/matsuriza_live_aliceinwdw001.mp3">01 - hi no izurukuni</a> 6.46MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/matsuriza_live/matsuriza_live_aliceinwdw002.mp3">02 - mutsumi</a> 14.7MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/matsuriza_live/matsuriza_live_aliceinwdw003.mp3">03 - hado</a> 17.0MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/matsuriza_live/matsuriza_live_aliceinwdw004.mp3">04 - tomoe</a> 20.3MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/matsuriza_live/matsuriza_live_aliceinwdw005.mp3">05 - o daiko and encore</a> 31.9MB

popkid

we ain't finished yet - enchanted tiki room sounds from aliceinwdw:

<b>enchanted tiki room</b>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/tikiroom_barkerbird_aliceinwdw.mp3">barker bird</a> 6.21MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/tikiroom_barkerbird_restored_aliceinwdw.mp3">barker bird (restored)</a> 6.61MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/tikiroom_newmanag_preshow_aliceinwdw.mp3">under new management - preshow</a> 2.16MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/tikiroom_tikigarden_aliceinwdw.mp3">tiki garden</a> 6.68MB

popkid

here are two nuggets from cornnibblitz:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/bbwws_calvacade_Maze_cornnibblitz.mp3">George Fenton's Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show</a> 2.90MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/the_land_exterior_loop_cornnibblitz.mp3">the land - exterior loop</a> 36.0MB

popkid

here are some california adventure sounds contributed by nonother than DCAFAN!!

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/bayarea_dcafan.mp3">SF bay area</a> 1.95MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/soarintheme_dcafan.mp3">soarin theme</a> 1.34MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/soarinqueue_dcafan.mp3">soarin theme</a> 991KB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/condorflats_dcafan.mp3">condor flats area</a> 3.22MB

as well as a timekeeper clip in real video format

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/TIMEKEEPER.RM">timekeeper</a> 819KB

popkid

Originally posted by Adidas984
Hello popkid remember me I was the one who asked for a video of splashmountain.Anyways I remember you saying at the very start of this thread that you were going to upload a horizons ride video and I was wondering if maybe you forgot about uploading it or something.I would love to see that video and bring back all the memorys of the ride it was awesome anyways keep up the great work popkid and everyone else who takes time out of their life to upload this stuff.

i tried to fix up that clip with better audio, but i could never get it just right - so i'll upload it as is. it's from 1985 filmed by my dad (so if you hear any talking that's probably the two of us).

anyhow, give me some time to cut it up into a couple parts and compress it....

actually, now that i look - the quality is pretty poor (too many renders trying to compress the video) so i'll just post the clips as is. when i get time i'll re-capture the video and upload a much cleaner version.

anyhow, the video starts with a slideshow - which was to make up for missing footage while the attraction audio was playing... hopefully i'll be able to get it right next time...

anyhow, here goes as is:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/horizons_full001.mpg">horizons - full attraction part 1 of 4</a> 29.8MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/horizons_full002.mpg">horizons - full attraction part 2 of 4</a> 29.8MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/horizons_full003.mpg">horizons - full attraction part 3 of 4</a> 29.8MB
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/horizons_full004.mpg">horizons - full attraction part 4 of 4</a> 29.8MB

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom