Ride videos!!!!

popkid

tower of terror (center seat, woopie! look for my feet popping up during the drops :)

ftp://wdwmagic:videos@12.33.77.254/tot001.wmv
(right click on the link and choose 'save target as' to save it to your harddrive)

file size: 7.08MB
file type: .wmv (windows media video file)
length: 4:04
date: 9/01

video is very dark just to let you know - and without the pre-show (sorry)

and Gracy_hm, don't worry - it's no trouble. should have the great movie ride available for download within a day or two...

hitogoroshi

Original Poster
Great Job, Popkid!!!!!!!! You rule!!!! Please post as much as you can!! Hope this encurages other people to put their vidz on the net!!! P.S.: Say hi to whoever that girl in the picture is!!

popkid

and here are some more short clips:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:videos@12.33.77.254/livingseas001.mpg">the living seas exterior</a>
file size: 1.31MB
file type: .mpg (mpeg)
length: :15
<hr>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:videos@12.33.77.254/luau001.mpg">the polynesian luau</a>
file size: 1.30MB
<hr>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:videos@12.33.77.254/missionspace001.mpg">mission space construction</a>
file size: 1.08MB
<hr>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:videos@12.33.77.254/resorttv001.mpg">wdw resort tv</a>
length: 1:00
(i have to admit, the second we arrive at our room i throw on this channel - it gets me all fired up for a good time at disney)
<hr>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:videos@12.33.77.254/resorttv002.mpg">more wdw resort tv</a>
length: 1:00
<hr>

and hitogoroshi, the girl's name is Marisa and I'll be sure to say hello for you - but don't get your hopes up, she's taken :)

NowInc

LoL..gotta love how JIYI has no line or anyone else in your ride vehicle.....
...and you are imagining you can see.....god i hate the ending of that ride...

NowInc

LoL..the CM on ToT video sounds like Kathy Griffen :x

And she specifically said no filming popkid...bad bad!!

popkid

Originally posted by NowInc
LoL..the CM on ToT video sounds like Kathy Griffen :x

And she specifically said no filming popkid...bad bad!!

actually Now, on that TOT video - there was a guy sitting in the front row filming and the CM told him twice no filming (it's hard to catch on the compressed video, but trust me - i was there :)

yeah, i forgot to mention that about the JIYI video - there was absolutely NO ONE there...

imagine that, huh?

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
Great videos. Post more, more, more!

One comment: I havent seen so much camera shake since "the Blair Witch Project"!

I'm kidding of course!:lol:

orlpassholder

well you know those mini dv handhelds littles ride movement shows plus he was trying to keep the CM from saying something... me on the other hand HUH I have been caught a few times once on timekeeper I have the CM saying something to me loudly also LOL I reshoot that one they didnt know it was on my second time.

popkid

Originally posted by Sansaarai
Great videos. Post more, more, more!

One comment: I havent seen so much camera shake since "the Blair Witch Project"!

I'm kidding of course!:lol:

yeah, i agree with you on this one - i'm a little embarassed about it to tell the truth...

honestly though, it was a combination of the camera being very light, trying to keep it out of site of the CM's and the wide angle lens... next time i'll just prop it on a tri-pod and give it a go :)

orlpassholder

pop tripod is to much draws attention real quick like my sugestion would be to use your hand that is not holding the camera to hold your arm still, and also use the arm rest (if the rides has its to prop it up) Best bet is the ol'arm though I also in my case since I have an older camera is I watch with my left eye (free eye outside of the viewfinder) and I watch for any movement on stage ie next scene etc and then I can gage how fast to pan and also if I need to zoom in or out... Thats how I did my version of COP.. Which I am proud of :) I cant wait to reshoot Hall of Presidents and The American Adventure.

I had also thought of the hard of hearing devices what happens if they have a plug in for headset you could hotwire it to your camera for better sound... IF anyone knows how the heard of heaing devices work Id love to know more. (the geek in me)

pop also how did u get that misson space film you seem to be behind the wall where the construction is going on or was thsi before the wall was put up??? You dont have to go into detail if someone snuck you in:)

hitogoroshi

Original Poster
Don´t worry Popkid, I´m taken myself!!!! :)
Keep up the good work!!!!! If you have large videos, you can also E-Mail them, my account holds up to 100 MB!!

popkid

and now, by request...

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:videos@12.33.77.254/greatmovieride001.wmv">the great movie ride (part 1 of 4)</a>
file size: 8.40MB
length: 4:50
(right click on the link and choose 'save target as' to save it to your harddrive)

orlpassholder, for that mission space shot i just stuck the camera over the wall, hit record, and hoped for the best... i have a few more i did like that were i got nothing but dirt :)

hitogoroshi

Original Poster
Hey Popkid, hows that Spaceship Earth going?? Good job with the Great Movie Ride:king: , although I´ve seen some better acting on that ride!!

popkid

we sure did make it out alive, and here's the proof

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:videos@12.33.77.254/greatmovieride002.wmv">the great movie ride (part 2 of 4)</a>
file size: 9.28MB
length: 5:19<br>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:videos@12.33.77.254/greatmovieride003.wmv">the great movie ride (part 3 of 4)</a>
file size: 6:29
length: 3:36
(as always, right click on the links and choose 'save target as' to save the clips to your harddrive)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom