Ride videos!!!!

orlpassholder

the captain eo video is currently only avaliable in a private folder. If you have rights to it you can download it. Best bet is either talk to popkid or wait for him to break it up and distrubute it in smaller files since it is currently 230megs

dalton30720

Hawkman, are you are using the MovieStar software that comes with the Dazzle DVC? If so, you can change the recording time limit by clicking on the Options Panel button, then the Recording tab. From there you will see 3 fields (hours, minutes, seconds) under the "Duration Options" caption. You can change the value from 10 minutes to anything you want, depending on available disk space.

spagmoid

Account Suspended
Alberrisford: Just do a search for it, that's how I found info on it. There are a couple of cool sites that cover extinct attractions.

I saw a preview for a RealTV "fireworks disaster caught on tape" but I didn't catch the actual footage. From the preview I swear it looked like it was Epcot center, Illuminations 2000. Has anyone seen this, or better yet, captured it?

kevlightyear

Hey! Just wanted to bring this thread back up towards that top.

Just kidding, I have a question Popkid. This is very late to be asking you, but I am having trouble downloading two files that you posted links for. The Canada Area Music Loop is one and the other is the Hawaiian War Chant from the Old Tiki Room show. For some reason it says that that it couldn't find that file in the directory. I think there might be something wrong with the links, because I can download all of the other files fine. Thanks for you help!

By the way, I would just like to give more thanks to Popkid for all of the time and energy he has put into this thread. Also, thanks to all of the contributors. I, as well as others I'm sure, appreciate it greatly.

~kevlightyear

hitogoroshi

Original Poster
Can´t find Captain EO!! Popkid, could you please tell me, where i can download Captain EO??? It sounded like you need an account, could you give me one?? Thanx, Hito

BTW: Anyone have any Universal videos??

DCA Fan

First, I'd like to thank PopKid for putting this all up. I've gotten a whole lotta stuff I didn't have before.

Second, I'd like offer my collection of mp3's to the FTP. If anyone has any requests, I'd be happy to try and find them in my archives. I have over 1 GB of music, so I may have what your looking for.

Lastly, I can't find the Seuss Landing file. Is that in the private folder?

woofboy111

Originally posted by kevlightyear

Just kidding, I have a question Popkid. This is very late to be asking you, but I am having trouble downloading two files that you posted links for. The Canada Area Music Loop is one and the other is the Hawaiian War Chant from the Old Tiki Room show. For some reason it says that that it couldn't find that file in the directory. I think there might be something wrong with the links, because I can download all of the other files fine. Thanks for you help!

~kevlightyear

I'm having the same problem with the tiki room file too.

To: DCA Fan

I uploaded the suess landings file, and if i remember correctly, it is in the pulic uploadz folder. It could have been moved though.

popkid

hang on everyone, i'll get it all straightened out in due time... just been busy lately... the captain eo is one big file, so i'm gonna chop it into bits and then compress it...

i've also been shuffling and renaming files, so that might be one some links dont work.. just trying to better organize things...

i'm debating on alternating the links on say a weekly basis or so to keep wdwmagic.com out of trouble in any way, and also take the strain off the server...

just keep checking back here...

Adidas984

Yo popkid you are doing an excellent job with these videos. I am just wondering if anyone has any universal studios or islands of adventure ride footage video. If so can you upload it in this topic like popkid has been doing or upload to the ftp. Oh and one more thing popkid or anyone do you have splash mountain on video because I have not heard one mention of it yet. So if anyone has the whole ride of splashmountain just think about uploading it here and keep up the good work popkid.

popkid

a video of splash mountain would be great... has anyone risked ruining their camera to film that one? thing i might try and rig something next time to film it without risking my camera's life...

dalton30720

a video of splash mountain would be great... has anyone risked ruining their camera to film that one? thing i might try and rig something next time to film it without risking my camera's life...

I've got one. I'll upload it tonight.

popkid

woo-hoo

dynamite!!! can't wait to see...

i've got a new batch of videos to upload - including the extremely short look at spaceship earth that was on TLC last night...

orlpassholder

I had planned on doing splash with my minidv best way to protect it is a ziploc bag over it. Just put it on before the final plung that way its protected. Thats the cheap way :)

NowInc

I have a movie of splash mountain..broken up into i think 4 peices...its on one of these damn CDs...i'll see if i can dig it up..but it IS possible..he just kept having to whipe the lens off...

popkid

i thought about the ziploc bag, but was wondering how it would affect the focus... that 'day at disney' has a brief clip of splash mountain, but not much...

dalton30720, did you film the clip yourself?

DigitalDisney

I've used a plastic bag to tape all Disney and Universal water rides

The trick is to cut a hole in it, and put a UV lens over the real one. Then you rubber-band the two together. The only problem you have is a little sound distortion because of the bag, and the occasional noise from the ruffling of the bag.

I've taped Dudley Doright and Popeye and Bulto at IOA with this method, and it's worked perfectly.

Of course, I recommend wimpier water rides like Kali and Maelstrom before trying something bigger like Splash or Dudley Doright.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom