Ride videos!!!!

woofboy111

Originally posted by popkid

and the living seas (a group effort from digitaldisney and hosewater)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/livingseas/livingseas01.mp3">the living seas - 01 - main theme</a> 4.11MB

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/livingseas/livingseas02.mp3">the living seas - 02 - journey to seabase</a> 4.65MB

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/livingseas/livingseas03.mp3">the living seas - 03 - undersea life</a> 5.45MB

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/livingseas/livingseas04.mp3">the living seas - 04 - aquaculture</a> 8.08MB

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/livingseas/livingseas05.mp3">the living seas - 05 - siren's song</a> 3.70MB

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/livingseas/livingseas06.mp3">the living seas - 06 - going deeper</a> 4.88MB

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/livingseas/livingseas07.mp3">the living seas - 07 - hornpipe</a> 4.21MB

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/livingseas/livingseas08.mp3">the living seas - 08 - silent sentinels of the deep</a> 3.98MB

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/livingseas/livingseas09.mp3">the living seas - 09 - undersea gardens</a> 6.77MB

I remember reading in some post that these were missing one track. Is this the complete list of tracks? Just making sure before I burn it.

Good news too. I just got my video camera back, so that means I can upload movies onto my computer, and upload them here finally!!!

General Grizz

I'll help out. Just let me know what you want to identify.

As for "Nova Cite", it is the scene where the "father" (male narrator) plays his "Urban Habitat Synthesizer" with his dog and asks us "Like Music? I wrote this myself. My wife's talking to our daughter....etc..." and then we see the wife, yes, talking to her daughter, then we move into the kitchen (with all of these futuristic veggies).

Hope this helps!

General Grizz

cmcrphrasers.mp3

An exhibit in Communicore...you know...the "little cool things"...I am suspecting that it comes from a "Phrasing" exhibit.

cop_radio.mp3

Probably from the original CoP (off DL Forever). It could be played in the scene where we see the parrot saying "SQUAAAAK! She keeps that thing going all day long!, etc." where we see the Grandma listening to the radio. OUR version has the vocal from Horizons... ;)

its_fun_to_be_free.mp3

Probably the four minute finale? This could be heard where we see the Future City at the end and look at ourselves in "space shuttle cars"...then exiting into the old Transcenter.

norway_maelstrel.mp3

The only somewhat "master" track that I've found from Malestrom, an introduction (not the FIRST part i.e. "you are not the first to pass this way), but just a little longer when we begin to see the Norwegian traders and hear that good ole music.

wom_loop.mp3

Hard to tell which one. If it's 15:38 or something, I am guessing that it is the exterior loop. If it's 16:40 or something, I am guessing it is the interior loop.

What else?

:)

General Grizz

Anyone have the FULL 2001 Entrance? I could have sworn Listen to the Land was on it...

ALSO...

Anyone have any *LIVING* with the Land area music?

..OR...

Any master audio from...

DREAMFLIGHT?
WALT DISNEY'S CAROUSEL OF PROGRESS? (Current Version)
COUNTRY BEAR JAMBOREE (NOT the LP, clear and current)
THE CBJ SPONSOR NAMES? (Wonder Bread or Pepsi/Frito - live or master)
THE CBJ CLOSINGS (Where you see the heads in the Mile Long Bar - from the original or vacation shows - live or master)

THANKS!!
THANKS!! :)

woofboy111

It's not disney, but for all of you Islands of adventure fans out there, I just uploaded the dr. seuss area music from Suess landings in the park. It should be in the uploads folder.

More will be coming including jurassic park area music, entrance music, and superhero island music.

Does anyone know what the track listings are for the cd's that this came from?

DigitalDisney

woofboy: Do you have the whole music loops, or just the one-track from the official IOA cd? After a quick check of the site, it looks like your Seuss Landing upload is just one track 9prolly the one from the cd)

dalton30720

I have video clips from the CBJ Christmas show and tried to upload to popkid's site in the uploadz folder. But, it tells me I don't have permissions. Am I doing something wrong?

popkid

here's a great video from shimer of primeval whirl

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/primevalwhirl01.wmv">primeval whirl - part 1 of 2</a>
length: 6:03
size: 9.91MB
format: WMV

woofboy111

Originally posted by DigitalDisney
woofboy: Do you have the whole music loops, or just the one-track from the official IOA cd? After a quick check of the site, it looks like your Seuss Landing upload is just one track 9prolly the one from the cd)

I got these off of audio galaxy, so I'm guessing they are the one track from the cd. more should be uploaded soon. If i get over to a friends house with DSL, I might upload a few Universal ride videos as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom