Ride videos!!!!

WDWKing

Hey Popkid, I was going to convert Delta from WMV to AVI but it wasn't the whole ride so I figured I would convert a whole ride instead so right now I am Converting Star Tours (002) since the angle is better than 001.

isnet396

I'm not sure who, but someone around here made that clip on the FTP server with the lightsaber....what program do u use to do that? IM me on AIM....my SN is q488824248884q

Ian

NowInc

Originally posted by isnet396
I'm not sure who, but someone around here made that clip on the FTP server with the lightsaber....what program do u use to do that? IM me on AIM....my SN is q488824248884q

Ian

That was done in AfterFX...there is a few tutorials on the net that tell you how to do it...really easy actually...just takes a lot of "tedious" work...

I cant begin to tell you how many Demo reels I have seen with light sabar battles...ever since that damn tutorial came out..

popkid

Originally posted by isnet396

Ian

oops, forgot that video was till up there... i think i got the tutorial from theforce.net - check it out. it was pretty simple, though a painfully slow process...

what i'm wondering though is who uploaded the captain eo film! that was great! haven't seen that movie in ages.... funny stuff

popkid

just won this video off of ebay. not sure exactly what's on it, but you can bet i'll be uploading video clips here as soon as i get the tape...

Attachments

• wdwvid.jpg
    wdwvid.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 250

isnet396

i HAVE that video...they used to sell it with vids for epcot and MGM...ak wasn't built yet...the whole set was over $60...but its rare now...20k i think is still on it, skyway, and maybe even Mission to Mars or astrojets...i'm not sure...

Ian

WDWKing

Sorry Guys, I failed with the Star Tours.avi I got the video quality great but with no audio, it was 1.39 GB, So i deleted it. Just incase you were wondering I used Graphedit, Divx Codec 5.0, TMPGEnc, and Virtual Dub on Windows ME.

popkid

yeeehaw! just won another video off of ebay! expect loads more clips as soon as it arrives...

Attachments

• epcotvid.jpg
    epcotvid.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 212

popkid

the captain eo mpeg is already up... i'm going to break it up into smaller clips though because it's a 200 and something MB file as is... (that will be available too for you speedy connected type peopl)

orlpassholder

w00t w00t I picked up Captain EO last night sweet sweet video.

Video is good Audio is GREAT so 80's LOL and MJ isnt white yet ( i know he has some type of disease)

Man talk about old school :):):):)

Atticus

Hi! For some reason I can't download ANY of the stuff that you (PopKid) are posting!??!? I am using Internet Explorer, and when I right click it says "password not allowed", but I never enter any sort of password!?! If you could help me, it would be great! I want to see all of these videos so badly!

By the way, what part of New Jersey are you from? I'm from Bergen County

Be good

Mike

Al

i downloaded a video from the ftp, and its called:

wdp_adventures_thru_innerspaceHQ.avi

i assume that its a ride at Disneyland. Could someone please tell me a bit about it?

Is it still there? if not, then what is there now? and yes, what are those, like errrr little carriages going through the building (not the ride vehicles), the ones where the video footage is being taken. They look like an old version of the TTA. Have the cars been upgraded, or are they still there?

Any info would be really apprecaited!

:D

NowInc

Originally posted by Alberrisford
i downloaded a video from the ftp, and its called:

wdp_adventures_thru_innerspaceHQ.avi

i assume that its a ride at Disneyland. Could someone please tell me a bit about it?

Is it still there? if not, then what is there now? and yes, what are those, like errrr little carriages going through the building (not the ride vehicles), the ones where the video footage is being taken. They look like an old version of the TTA. Have the cars been upgraded, or are they still there?

Any info would be really apprecaited!

:D

Its been closed for years ;)

Its too late at night (early in the morning) for me to remember all the deails tho...

Al

Originally posted by NowInc

Its been closed for years ;)

Its too late at night (early in the morning) for me to remember all the deails tho...

lol, when you wake up then let me know :animwink:

its 10:31 am here ;)

hawkman

passing my videos to cpu

Hi, anyone can help me, because I have the dazzle equipament but I don't know how to use it...when I tried, I could only record 10 min, because the program automactly stoped after 10 min, and the other problem is that I don't know the correct configuration to make small files with good quality... So if anyone can help me....because I have some video rides and I want to passe them to my cpu...

thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom