Ride videos!!!!

popkid

Re: ok

Originally posted by Gracy_hm
When it rains it pours PopKid :)

I have the Walt Disney World Explorer from 1996 and it is ok. You can find better video/Info on-line but it is interesting for a while.

well, since it is out of print (it is out of print, is it not?) would i be out of line in asking if i could get a copy of it? just for curiousity sake... does anyone know how many different versions were released?

NowInc

Originally posted by popkid
anyone have the tomorrowland music loop?

In pieces or all combined?? I have some of the tracks seperatly...they arent large so even on my current dialup I can upload em if you'd like...

Didnt sound of magic have them?

NowInc

While im posting..I actually have a request..

Does ANYONE have the Jeremy Irons narration for SE by ITSELF (i dont care if its live...a recording of someone holding a mic next to the speaker would work..)

I am going to enhance the audio to make it sound less like a speaker and re-do the "master" of SE..but I dont have the narration without the bgmusic...

Did that make any sence?

NowInc

Excellent....Thanks!

I am uploadnig the Tommorowland stuff I have...should be done in about 20 minutes...

...and as I type this i realize I forgot to add a few other tracks..so it may take a bit longer...hehe

orlpassholder

NOW I have the narration also by itself I thought I had uploaded it. Check the private area I might have added it there.

My request does anyone have the Adventureland "sound effects" loop. I had it once and burned it to a cd that I can not find. It had bango music frogs lion roars etc was about 25 minutes

NowInc

Originally posted by orlpassholder
NOW I have the narration also by itself I thought I had uploaded it. Check the private area I might have added it there.

My request does anyone have the Adventureland "sound effects" loop. I had it once and burned it to a cd that I can not find. It had bango music frogs lion roars etc was about 25 minutes

Hmm...I'll check..i didnt see it before..maybe i just missed it or something...

And I have the tiki bongos...but thats about it..will that do?

NowInc

Wooo....Im BLIND!

I just found it..and its already downloading..

Once I have it im going to load all these clips into protools and make a more "real" sounding master copy...wish me luck ;)

popkid

Originally posted by orlpassholder

whoa! adventureland sound effects loop???? someone has to have this pleeeeaaaaseeeee

woofboy111

Today I learned from a friend how to get onto FTP servers using AOL. That means I should be able to upload my videos sometime soon. I just tried uploading one and I got a message saying Cannot STOR. No permission. Does anyone need to activate my name for me to upload or something like that in order to upload???

Pioneer Hall

Re: Hmmm

Originally posted by Gracy_hm
It is up in the attic and it may take four months for me to get around to it but if you are pacient enough I will TRY to get you a copy. If I rember you e-mail me to remind me at

Gracy_hm@themedattraction.com

If you are talking about the TV tour there was a new one made for the 100 YOM celebration. That is the one I want.

Also next time include a quote from the post you are responding to.

Gracy_hm

Ok

If you are talking about the TV tour there was a new one made for the 100 YOM celebration. That is the one I want.

From now on I will use quotation sorry, and no this is not the T.V tour it is something different.

popkid

here's the last part of the walt disney story video

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/waltdisneystory_003.wmv">the walt disney story part 3</a>
length: 5:28
size: 8.91MB
format: .wmv

i just noticed the audio is off on this clip - not too bad, but when i get a chance i'll fix it

shimer

I'm hoping maybe some of you music experts can help me out. I'm grabbing some of the audio on the site, and, being the stickler for detail that I am, I'm curious about the source of some of the tracks.

Specifically, in the public/audio directory:

cmcrphrasers.mp3
cop_radio.mp3
its_fun_to_be_free.mp3
norway_maelstrel.mp3
wom_loop.mp3
horizons_nova_cite_music.mp3
etc.

I'm looking for more than just 'cop_radio' is from Carousel of Progress. Where, specifically, could you hear them? The wom_loop sounds like a BGM loop from outside the ride.
horizons_nova_cite_music.mp3 is from Horizons, but which part of Nova Cite? The underwater restuarant? The apartment?

Of course I'm being

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

dxwwf3

Hello. I was wondering why I can't download any of the WDW Resort TV mp3's or the two videos posted earlier in this thread. There are a few others I can't download but I can get most of the other files. Have these files been deleted? And if so is there any way they could come back. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom