Ride videos!!!!

Al

would it be possible for someone who's going to wdw soon, to get a video of primevil whirl at Animal Kingdom?:)

XtremeEC2

Make Your Own Magic

heh.... I don't think that friend gave it to ya Insider.

well, im the friend. 20 minute video from 1989 produced by GM. pretty self explanatory, they're getting promotion.

most i'll be able to do is make a copy or send it..... it would come out terrible with a webcam sorta thing.

General Grizz

Oh, I'm not! :(

Thanks, popkid...that's the best home movies WOM footage I have seen so far (*really wants that 1980s tape* :p )...really brought back some memores... :(

I sure miss that ride...

COME BACK! COME BACK!!

woofboy111

I'm kind of torn between the two rides. Test track is great, but dark rides with animatronics seem to be dissappearing from disney, and to me, that's a scary thought.

Tron

Originally posted by popkid

hey tron,

try it again - i had to dismantle the master control program in order to get it to work (err, fix the typo in the link)

Thanks! It works now!

And thanks for the WOM video!

popkid

here's some extra world of motion footage from 1989:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/wom_1998.wmv">world of motion - 1998</a>
length: 3:42
size:6.02MB
format: .wmv

now, time to finish up this horizons clip...

Pioneer Hall

Just wondering if anyone has the MP3's of the Hawaain war chant and Let's all sing like the birdies sing from the Tiki Room.

Only songs are wanted.

General Grizz

Ja, I do!

What wonderful songs, huh?

I'll upload them to the FTP...the WDW Forever versions.

BTW...GREAT VIDEO, ONCE AGAIN, POPKID, OF WOM!! Did you, by chance, or did anyone ever record the *BIRD AND ROBOT* show?

:)

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Ja, I do!

What wonderful songs, huh?

I'll upload them to the FTP...the WDW Forever versions.

BTW...GREAT VIDEO, ONCE AGAIN, POPKID, OF WOM!! Did you, by chance, or did anyone ever record the *BIRD AND ROBOT* show?

:)

Grizz will you put them on here so I can D/L them. I want them to get on a CD.

Irrawaddy Erik

I know this is a little off but does anyone know where i can download a video of Disneylands Fantasmic ... the only web site i knew of was disneylandsource.com but there video is down ..ive been looking everywhere but to no avail......much thanks

ERIK
Toontown/Fantasyland Attractions/Opperations

General Grizz

I'll upload Tiki sons this weekend.

:p

Heh..Let's all talk like the birides talk..squak, squak, squak, squak, squak....ahem

LET'S ALL SING LIKE THE BIRDIE SINGS!! :cry:

popkid

don't know anything about this video, so if anyone has any information on it please share. i just have a VHS copy from whoknowswhere

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/waltdisneystory_001.wmv">the walt disney story - part 1</a>
length: 5:28
size: 8.93MB
format: .wmv

NowInc

Ya know..I was so bored last night i was ALMOST going to "condence" this thread by killing out some of the older "non link" posts..but then i realized..this is the LONGEST thread on the entire forum...that wouldnt be right ;)

DigitalDisney

FYI, I added a bunch of audio to the site

Living Seas BGM (missing one track)
Old Tiki Room Show
New Tiki Room Show

They're all in the 'digitaldisney' directory in the uploads folder.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom