Ride videos!!!!

General Grizz

OH, The Canada Loop will be updated to be a 50 minute track. I just had to restart my computer, so it didn't finish. However, enjoy the others!

I am SOOOO excited, NowInc!! :D

Next Weekend...Everyone is going to be VERY happy with some more stuff I will upload.... :) ...and maybe more from NowInc's juicy googles!!! :eek: :sohappy: :sohappy:

DisneyJedi

Hey all! I just received the 100 years video from DisneyWorld.com today that I ordered a couple weeks ago. It's a promo video that showcases all that Disney magic. It is much more entertaining than last years's video. I also have the video from the year before. Would anyone be interested in me encoding these and putting up on Popkid's site? This year's is about 35 minutes, so I am not sure about encoding, but I need practice, so I wanna give it a try. I have a demo of Cleaner 5 I can try too.

NowInc

CBJ = country bear jamboree

I always get the CD version of the video so that i dont have to encode them..it has all the video plus more all in quicktime format...

Al

Originally posted by wdwcrazy
DId everyone see the new monorail videos on the main site? You gotta love the music! :lol:

ive seen them!!! i think they are great! The quality of the 2minute one is superb! just like watching it on the tv!

Tron

Hmm...I can't seem to get the World of Motion Flow-Thru to work. Anyone else having problems with it?

PS, the rest of the downloads are spectacular!

Pioneer Hall

My friend gave me this video from 1989 called Make Your own Magic. It was put together by GM and was about 20 minutes long. And Grizz 7 out of 20 minutes were spent talking about WoM.

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Can you upload it? Wow!!!

I don't think I can. First of all it is a VHS so I would have to save it to my Digital Video camera, but then I don't know how to get it on the site or anything like that. If I can find a way to do it though I will.

popkid

Originally posted by DisneyInsider

I don't think I can. First of all it is a VHS so I would have to save it to my Digital Video camera, but then I don't know how to get it on the site or anything like that. If I can find a way to do it though I will.

or, you could just dub a copy and mail it to a fellow new jersian who would be more than happy to encode and upload it :)

popkid

so, i was a bit late for work today because of, um, snow!?! didn't i hear something about spring?

anyhow, here are some new videos:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/wom001.wmv">world of motion - 1985 part 1 of 2</a>
length: 5:10
size: 8.40MB
format: .wmv

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/video/wom002.wmv">world of motion - 1985 part 2 of 2</a>
length: 5:02
size: 8.20MB
format: .wmv

this isn't 100% of the attraction, but it's damn close. my dad filmed this on one of our family vacations, and i think he just bought the camera for the trip because it fades in and out here and there...

i've got another world of motion clip that i will be putting up soon as well. it's not complete either, but it's alot sharper that these clips...

anyhow, enjoy...

popkid

Originally posted by Tron
Hmm...I can't seem to get the World of Motion Flow-Thru to work. Anyone else having problems with it?

PS, the rest of the downloads are spectacular!

hey tron,

try it again - i had to dismantle the master control program in order to get it to work (err, fix the typo in the link)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom