Ride videos!!!!

Irrawaddy Erik

Hey pop thanks to you and everyone else for the AWSOME files. I have the old epcot entrance melody its around 28 min w/ magic journeys, universe of energy, energy you make the world go round, fun to be free ect if you want i would love to post it for everyone

and im also looking for mainly atmosphere music from toontown, fantasyland things of that nature

Thanks everyone
ERIK
toontown/fantasyland attractions

popkid

alrighty, here's a load of great audio stuffs from orlpassholder:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/hista.mp3">Honey, I shrunk the Audience</a>Full Attraction Master
length: 14:08
size: 19.4MB
format: .mp3

The following are Animal Kingdom - Character Grove Area Music

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/ak/big_bad_wolf.mp3">(Who's Afraid of the) Big Bad Wolf (restored 4-00)</a>

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/ak/bare_necessities.mp3">'bare necessities</a>

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/ak/feed_the_birds.mp3">feed the birds</a>

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/ak/i_just_cant_wait_to_be_king.mp3">i just can't wait to be king</a>

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/ak/little_black_rain_cloud.mp3">little black rain cloud</a>

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/ak/mickey_mouse_march.mp3">mickey mouse march</a>

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/ak/minnies_yoohoo.mp3">minnie's yoohoo</a>

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/ak/pink_elephants_on_parade.mp3">pink elephants on parade</a>

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/ak/reluctant_dragon.mp3">reluctant dragon</a>

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/ak/see_an_elephant_fly.mp3">see an elephant</a>

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/ak/tiggers_song.mp3">tigger's song (the wonderful thing about tiggers)</a>

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/ak/trust_in_me.mp3">trust in me</a>

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/ak/ugly)bug_ball.mp3">ugly bug ball</a>

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/ak/walrus_and_the_carpenter.mp3">walrus and the carpenter</a>

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/ak/winnie_the_pooh.mp3">winnie the pooh</a>

more to come shortly! if any of these links don't work, just let me know - but remember, only a limited amount of people can download at the same time - if you click a link and nothing happens, wait a bit before clicking again

Lhriangel

I needed Disney stuff today so I went through all the posts and downloaded a few. (if I decided to download everything my computer would hate.. thank heavens I'm on ethernet..). I thought I would just add my thanks.

I just begged a video copy of DL's Nightmare Before Christmas Haunted Mansion from my CP friend that is in Lousiana (well that and Illuminations because I'm going through Epcot withdrawl) but that's going to take me forever to get but worth it since I didn't get to actually see how it was redone.

Thanks again!! :)

WDW/SFOG_freak

#$%^&*

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr #$%^&*

:fork: :fork:

I keep getting that &*^& "password not accepted" **censored** from POP's frigen links! AGGRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:fork: :fork:

WDW/SFOG_freak

sorry...

I am sorry about that, it was just that it serverly PIS*ED me off!

ME SO EMBARISED:brick:

But I have complete confidence that he will fix it soon...:sohappy: :king: :hammer:

cya after/during 4th block of school today (my last block).:cry:

popkid

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
Does anyone have a mr toad video (both sides) the digital-disney one is very bad quality

i have a pretty good video of it, but it's on digital8 so it's going to be a while before i can upload that one...

WDW/SFOG_freak - how many times did you try? the server will only let a limited amount of people in at the same time. what you can try doing is logging into the server directly:

ftp://12.33.77.254
username: wdwmagic
password: media

but if the max user limit is reached, that's not gonna work either... if it's really bad any you can't get in, i'll increase the number of users allowed at a single time... but keep trying and let us know...

General Grizz

OK, I uploaded 3 very rare tracks...

WORLD OF MOTION - Exit to Transcenter (4 minutes)
A BRAND NEW RIDE THROUGH - With Sound-FX
...and a brand new El Rio Del Tiempo Ride-Thru (much better quality)...

ENJOY!! :)

COMING SOON: The 1982 Full Entrance Medley

popkid

here are links to grizzlyhall's uploads, git em while the gittin is good...

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/canada_music_loop.mp3">canada music loop</a>
length: 3:18
size: 3:03MB
file: .mp3

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/el_rio_de_tiempo.mp3">el rio de tiempo</a>
length: 13:33
size: 18.6MB

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/its_fun_to_be_free.mp3">it's fun to be free</a> (i'm guessing this is the exit to transcenter)
length: 4:54
size: 1.12MB

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/wom_new_improved_flow_thru.mp3">world of motion - new improved flow through</a>
length: 27:03
size: 37.1MB

great stuff! i'm listening to the world of motion track right now at work :)

here are more mp3's from orlpassholder as well:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/Magic_Journeys.mp3">magic journeys</a>
length: 7:10
size: 9.84MB

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/MJ_Waiting_Area_Music.mp3">magic journeys - waiting area music</a>
length: 3:17
size: 4.51MB

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/msep_original_version.mp3">main street electrical parade - original version</a>
length: 11:09
size: 15.3MB

still much more on the way...

orlpassholder

I am hoping to have some more goodies for everyone tonight or sometime this weekend. The lab's just recieved some new toys so we all gotta play with them first before I can do any work :)

woofboy111

Originally posted by popkid

i have a pretty good video of it, but it's on digital8 so it's going to be a while before i can upload that one...

WDW/SFOG_freak - how many times did you try? the server will only let a limited amount of people in at the same time. what you can try doing is logging into the server directly:

ftp://12.33.77.254
username: wdwmagic
password: media

but if the max user limit is reached, that's not gonna work either... if it's really bad any you can't get in, i'll increase the number of users allowed at a single time... but keep trying and let us know...

in order to get directly onto the server, do you just need to click on the link?

popkid

well, you can click the link - but your best bet would be to use an ftp program (cuteftp, wsftppro).... only problem is, there are no descriptions of the files - just file names - so you'll have to kinda guess at what is what...

NowInc

Woohoo...some good news guys..

the DSL man should be here ANY day now which means I am going to be able to upload OOOOOGLES of stuff...some of my really large files, and even a movie or 2 ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom