RU42

The SVCD versions of:
Great Hotels: Animal Kingdom Lodge
Great Hotels: Wilderness Lodge

Have been uploaded to #Disney-Central

RU

RU42

FINALLY POSTED:

The first of my Disneyland at Christmas videos has been posted. This first one is a short one, it is Disneyland at Christmas: Sites around the park.

You get to see Main Street all decorated, including the huge Christmas tree. Along with that are sites of the hub and the castle. There may be some other sites as well.

This Christmas series is really great, I hope you enjoy.

They are located in #Disney-Central: !DizUploads in the RU folder in the DL Christmas sub folder.

Note: these Christmas videos will also be posted to Alt.Binaries.Multimedia.Disney as well. A smaller streamed version of these video's can be found at http://www.disneylandsource.com (in WMV format.)

RU

xfkirsten

Can anyone upload the TDL Parade "Fantillusion" video? I have the music, and it's some of my favorite Disney scores anywhere, but I've never been able to see the parade itself. :(

Also, I don't have the resources to run a server, but I do have a few clips of "Celebrate the Season" and "Cinderella's Surprise Celebration" if anyone is interested. I jsut don't have a way to host them. I also have the finales from both DL and WDW's Fantamics. The WDW one picks up at Sorcerer Mickey and the DL one picks up as the boat is coming out.

-Kirsten

RU42

Welcome Kirsten,

I cannot help you with the TDL portion.

There are a couple of ways to handle the video you want to get up on #Disney-Central.

1 - There is an open FTP access to #Disney-Central that is upload only. This is a good option if you are familiar with FTP

2 - You can upload to alt.binaries.multimedia.disney and from there I can download it and move it to #D-C

3 - You can peer-to-peer transfer within #Disney-Central (called a DCC send) and you can send it to one of us @Ops (check with us first) and we can load it onto #D-C

4 - The final method is to burn it onto a CD and mail it.

If you have any questions you can PM me and I would be happy to help. I will not be on #D-C until mid afternoon Pacific time.

RU

xfkirsten

Okay, I am familiar with FTP. What is the server for the FTP that I should upload to??

Unfortunately I don't have access to alt.binaries.multimedia.disney on this ISP, and can't afford an outside account. :( They have just about every binaries newsgroup but.

-Kirsten

RU42

Sorry for the delayed answer Kirsten. I was trying to find the public FTP info and I could not find it.

Popkid or Jedi can you PM Kirsten with the public info. (PM me too please so I can keep it somewhere - thanks.)

RU

RU42

CHRISTMASPOST

Here is another of my Christmas at Disneyland posts. This one was recorded in 1999 at It's A Small World - Holiday.

This one is really nice in that you get to see some of the sites on the corridor to IaSW as well as some nice footage of the front of the building.

Hope you enjoy it!

RU

You can find it in !DizUploads; in the RU folder and the DL Christmas sub folder.

DisneyJedi

Haunted Mansion Holiday 2003 is Up

I just got back from Disneyland last week (my first time) and have created a Haunted Mansion Holiday 2003 video for you to enjoy at Disney-central IRC. A trigger has been added for easy downloading (#13). Enjoy! It is still unbelieveable to me the level of detail Disney went into for this attraction. It's like an entirely different ride.

jacks.jpg

bamboo7

Re: Haunted Mansion Holiday 2003 is Up

Originally posted by DisneyJedi
I just got back from Disneyland last week (my first time) and have created a Haunted Mansion Holiday 2003 video for you to enjoy at Disney-central IRC. A trigger has been added for easy downloading (#13). Enjoy! It is still unbelieveable to me the level of detail Disney went into for this attraction. It's like an entirely different ride.

jacks.jpg

ben! my jaw is on the floor. thanks a ton for the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DisneyJedi

Originally posted by hmppan
Jedi,
I am having trouble viewing the HMH video. It video freezes up within a few seconds of opening but the audio continues. Any idea?

Hmm.. I used the divx 5.05 codec for the video portion. Make sure you have that installed. the new divx 5.1 codec should be backwards compatible with 5.05 too. You can get the latest at www.divx.com
Hopefully that will fix it.

And I am glad you enjoyed it Bamboo7. Isn't that amazing? I got chills all over me on the entire attraction. I felt like I was dreaming in the world of Tim Burton and just fell into Nightmare Before Christmas. I am sooooo lucky I was fortunate enough to even go on my trip out west. My wife and I were not planning any vacation like this.

RU42

Most likely it is a codec problem. Downloading the newest should fix you up.

And I got to view it yesterday Jedi - Awesome!

RU

RU42

The Latest Installment of my Christmas at Disneyland

I have uploaded to #Disney-Central (and ABMD) the Christmas Fantasy Parade from 2000. I hope you enjoy.

RU

3halls

Can anyone help me with downloading files off of mIRC from the #disney-central site? I have installed mIRC and have gotten into the channel that I want but I have no clue as to how to A) get a list of files available or B) actually download those files. Sorry but I am fairly clueless about this whole process.

Any help would be great. I went to the popkid.com/disney-central site for help but it is down right now.

Thanks!

severina

american adventure video

i asked about this back in july or august and still haven't gotten any response... this is the kinda show people LOVE to film.. can anyone help me out with this??

thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom