Resort TV

Rdedeian

I got my video the other day to be very disapointed, its just a video about the vacation club, its the stuff they show on the resort tv for the vacation club only not the regular WDW stuff.

mickey04

Originally posted by Rdedeian
I got my video the other day to be very disapointed, its just a video about the vacation club, its the stuff they show on the resort tv for the vacation club only not the regular WDW stuff.

Your kidding. I haven'y gotten mine yet, but now I really don't want it all that much. I've been anxiously awaiting it too. Is this the case with everyone who has recieved theirs?

Also, torg0, great job. I watched about 5 minutes and it gave me that Disney magic- I felt like I was there. I didn't want to watch anymore because I'm still waiting for my video. But if Rdedeian's info is true, I guess I won't have to wait.

Jedi Osborn

Rdedeian
Same here, I couldn't have been more excited when it finally came, but then I was very disappointed that it was the standard promo video stuff
Has anyone else had this happen?

gjpjtj

Originally posted by Rdedeian
There coming back I guess, don't know when and where but they said on foundrymusic.com they will be back.

I'm counting the minutes...don't know what to do with my afternoons anymore....

By the way just got my video today, haven't had a chance to watch it yet. :)

mickey04

Alright, maybe I'm paranoid, or perhaps just over anxious, but it seems like everyone is recieving theirs now. I ordered mine Oct. 10

Did anyone who ordered after then already get theirs? Should I order mine again?

And, also is it really the WDW Channel seen with the "Tip for Today" to the tune of Zip-a-dee-do-dah, or is it some other DVC Channel (That's on a different channel at the resorts)?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Rdedeian

Originally posted by mickey04
Alright, maybe I'm paranoid, or perhaps just over anxious, but it seems like everyone is recieving theirs now. I ordered mine Oct. 10

Did anyone who ordered after then already get theirs? Should I order mine again?

And, also is it really the WDW Channel seen with the "Tip for Today" to the tune of Zip-a-dee-do-dah, or is it some other DVC Channel (That's on a different channel at the resorts)?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Its the sorta the same stuff on the DVC channel

Elaine

I love resort TV too. I hate the fact that they now even have real channels on the resort TV. 10 years ago when you went back to the room you could lay in bed and look at the parks and attractions on the TV.....incase you didn't get enough of it all day long. That's why we all go there and love it.

Jedi Osborn

Does anyone know if there's someplace I can download this? I tired the link above, but its streaming. With my crummy connection I can only get the audio and there's no option so save it. I'd LOVE to have a copy of this at home.
Thanks.

Maerj

I'm glad I'm not the only one who would love to have the Resort TV on video or DVD. I tried that DVC link, but it wouldn't let me order the video. :cry:

Jedi Osborn

WDWfreak - what did you search for at Kazaa, that's a good idea.
Does it have the whole thing?

Maerj - yeah, don't bother with the dvc link, its just a standard vacation club promo video. But then again if you like those, go for it. :lol:

Maerj

Nope, don't need it. The button to order one didn't work for me anyway. The link someone provided earlier for the streaming version was really cool, I recommend that!

dixiegirl

gee, and i thought me and my hubby were the only crazy ones who liked watching the tip of the day....and i miss my resort tv.....hell i don't care if it's even in spanish......:sohappy: i'll have to get a dvc tape to get my fix......... thanks for the tip.

dixiegirl

ok has this ever happened to anyone.....you fell asleep with the tv on resort tv and wake up in the middle of the nite and the screen is black..not off just black then as soon as you move the remote something comes back on the screen?? and it's not on a timer......maybe i'm just the nutty one......i also recall that a few times i heard music playing as well.........maybe it's walt.........lol:kiss:

dixiegirl

hay can anyone tell me what i would search for on kaaza..i tried disney ,disney world mouse tv...micky mouse.....what should search for?? i tied that link bofore but i coul'nt get through.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom