Resort TV

DisneyKrazed

Its been a good three weeks since I ordered mine and it hasn't come in. :( I can't wait to watch it. I never stay at a on site resort so I guess I'll be able to see what the hype is all about. :animwink:

yensid19

I also had problems ordering the video. Finally got through on the third try. I ordered almost two weeks ago and still have not received it. Hopefully this week. I can't wait to watch it!!

MKingdom25

Originally posted by Disneywarrior
I love watching the resort TV. We leave it on the entire time we are there. We even sleep with it on. It's great getting up in the middle of the night and seeing Disney. A couple of years ago I positioned my camcorder on a chair in front of the TV and recorded the entire loop. I love to watch it when I'm going through WDW withdrawl.

Do you have this on your computer or anyway to get in a MPEG etc.? I would love to watch it!

MKingdom25

I love the resort TV too! I am big fan of anything that brings back memories or makes me get hyped for the next trip! This can be anything from this website, music on my computer, videos on my computer, tapes/DVD's, books, etc.! I am sure tons of people on the forums are the same way!

P.S Right this moment I am watching the Disneyland USA DVD. :D

agdbeanie

Original Poster
Probably---because of this thread---they've had so many orders for the video that its taking longer than normal. I don't remember how long it took for mine to come, but it wasn't a horribly long time.

MKingdom25

I can just imagine the people over at DVC. They are probably thinking we've had more video orders this week than in the last month! :lol:

Anne Stepien

Have you guys ever checked out channel 22 on your resort TV? They have bedtime stories (audio only though) twice a night. Think it's at 8 and 9 but don't quote me on that!

Bagheera

Originally posted by Anne Stepien
Have you guys ever checked out channel 22 on your resort TV? They have bedtime stories (audio only though) twice a night. Think it's at 8 and 9 but don't quote me on that!

From www.wdwig.com:

Are you staying at a Disney Resort? If so, you can now listen to bedtime stories every evening from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Channel 22 on your resort TV.

Stories are audio only!

The stories include:
Beauty and the Beast
Tarzan
Peter Pan
Toy Story
The Little Mermaid

Each story is told twice during the 3-hour period.

Tentative Time Schedule:

Beauty and the Beast: 7:00 & 8:30 p.m.

Tarzan: 7:14 & 8:44 p.m.

Peter Pan: 7:36 & 9:06 p.m.

Toy Story: 7:55 & 9:25 p.m.

The Little Mermaid: 8:13 & 9:43 p.m.

mickey04

Thanks, everybody. I'm reassured to know I'm not the only one waiting on the edge of my seat for the video to come. I thought there may have been a problem with the order or something and I would have to order another one. And if there wasn't an error, i would eventually end up with two. (Which I guess isn't that big a problem- I'd just have to torture one of my non-Disney obsesed friends or family members by giving it to them and insisting they watch it.:lol:)

yensid19

Just to let everyone know I finally got my video today.:sohappy: It's been about two weeks since I ordered it. I am dying to watch it but I am not allowed to until the whole family is together. They better get home soon I can't wait much longer.

MKingdom25

Originally posted by yensid19
Just to let everyone know I finally got my video today.:sohappy: It's been about two weeks since I ordered it. I am dying to watch it but I am not allowed to until the whole family is together. They better get home soon I can't wait much longer.

Well I guess the good part about waiting is it sounds like you have fellow Disney fans in your family. :sohappy:

pepsistar

:hammer: Help!!! This may sound dumb??? BUT what is the web site??? www.dvc? mmmmmmm ?? Would like to have that one toooo!!!! So I can chase away those Disney Withdrawl Blues. :lol: :veryconfu

pepsistar

:D Thanks I guess I missed it before-- Will order mine tonight. Have they started to come yet??? To those who ordered??? How long did it take???? Still about 2 weeks???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom