Resort TV

Vellamint

There ARE people out there that have this as audio...I have managed to collect almost of Resort TV from Winmx! Search under resort tv, resort tour, 100 YoM.....it is VERY timeconsuming but when I am done I will have it all....YEAH! I love it.

My only problem now is that on Kazaa I managed to pick up 2 segments of VIDEO and am now obsessed with getting the rest!

mr snrub

hey, can someone give me the zip code for the area that the tv affiliates are at? i wanna check out the schedule (cant miss my simpsons :animwink: )

Jedi Osborn

Originally posted by Vellamint
There ARE people out there that have this as audio...I have managed to collect almost of Resort TV from Winmx! Search under resort tv, resort tour, 100 YoM.....it is VERY timeconsuming but when I am done I will have it all....YEAH! I love it.

My only problem now is that on Kazaa I managed to pick up 2 segments of VIDEO and am now obsessed with getting the rest!

what did you search for to find the video on Kazaa??!! I've tried a bunch of things but I've only turned up audio.

Vellamint

I think it was WDW Virtual Tour or something similar.....sorry....when I downloaded it I didnt realize it was video and didnt note what my search word was.....I wish I did because I really want to find the rest of it.

Good Luck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom