Resort Pictures of the Day

PlutoFan4Ever

10-01-06043.jpg

jiminy.cricket

That's the parasol parade at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. It is done by the housekeeping team. They choose a girl(s) to lead the parade. When I worked there, it was done every Friday. Fun stuff!!!
Aww...that does sound fun! They looked like Mousekeepers with parasols, so I should have figured they were Mousekeepers with parasols. :lol:

And that sunrise/sunset over the Contemporary melts me.

PlutoFan4Ever

Aww...that does sound fun! They looked like Mousekeepers with parasols, so I should have figured they were Mousekeepers with parasols. :lol:

And that sunrise/sunset over the Contemporary melts me.

:p I didn't mean the reply to be that obvious...sorry. It's a great Magical Moment that the do, and the girl(s) they choose to lead get a photo and a special magical touch delivered to their room that night. It's great.

Thank you, that picture was just a lucky get. It was a very early morning heading to Magic Kingdom to help with a tour group of 80 8th Graders from Georgia. I'm not a morning person, but after that photo, I was willing to wake up early again.

jiminy.cricket

:p I didn't mean the reply to be that obvious...sorry. It's a great Magical Moment that the do, and the girl(s) they choose to lead get a photo and a special magical touch delivered to their room that night. It's great.

Thank you, that picture was just a lucky get. It was a very early morning heading to Magic Kingdom to help with a tour group of 80 8th Graders from Georgia. I'm not a morning person, but after that photo, I was willing to wake up early again.
Oh right; I was just laughing at myself. Thanks for the explanation. That sounds like an intense but potentially rewarding gig! I wish I could get my lazy self up that early.

MattyFresh

^Now that you mention it, a lot of those logos have changed for teams. Guess they aren't to concerned about keeping current with MLB

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom