Resort Pictures of the Day

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
Original Poster
Pop

IMG_0926.JPG

a2grafix

Front side of Shades of Green (October 2007)

shadesfront.jpg

Back side of Shades of Green, overlooking the main lobby (October 2007 -- you can see the preparation for the PGA Children's Miracle Network golf tournament in the distance. The Palm, Magnolia and Oak Trail courses were shut down while the PGA prepped the courses for the tournament).

shadesbalcony.jpg

DivineMadness7

Front side of Shades of Green (October 2007)
Thanks for posting these, I've always wondered what Shades of Green looked like!

The Gingerbread Poly at The Poly:
Ahh this is sooo cool!

the grand floridian pool just after breakfast...
Don't you know you aren't supposed to swim for half an hour after you eat?!!?! :lookaroun:lol:

if i could have sneaked this in my bag i would have.....
That is such a cool lamp! Where is that?

And now for my contribution...
from the Beach Club lobby
n67100248_30323138_1534.jpg

EPCOT.nut

Great picture...It's a lower angle and more to the left but this is how the landscaping in front of the Contemporary looks now:

Yes, sadly they are. They've been there so long too. It does change the look, doesn't it? I don't know if it's bad or good. I did like the "upside-down dixie cup" trees, as my wife called them.

Thanks for posting the comparison pictures. What a bummer and a drag they took those trees out. The sculpted trees were what made me really know I was at Disney rather than anywhere else. They were so "Magic Kingdom."

:(

I'm glad I took that pic! I felt silly taking a pic of the parking lot! :lol: Looks like I'm in good company with that kind of behavior here.....:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom