Resort Pictures of the Day

sbkline

img1741g.jpg

I'm guessing the Contemporary?

Atomicmickey

Love the POR pick, Foolish Mortal!

We were in building 16 in November, I just wanna be where you took that pic again!

Any more POR shots, feel free to post, thanks!

Foolish Mortal

Any more POR shots, feel free to post, thanks!
Well if you insist on twisting my arm......:lol:

Oh Pretty!!! 17 more days and counting for me and I will be at our Southern Home. I cant tell you how much I will be missing Boatwrights for breakfast though!!!! Belle
Oh lucky you ! I still don't understand them ceasing breakfast. I've never seen it NOT crowded. Say hi to Bob for me :ROFLOL:

As for today's pic, oh how I wish I was sitting at POR South bus depot right now......that's the main stop for those of you that get confused.

img1253r.jpg

Atomicmickey

Thanks, Foolish Mortal! Ahhh, I can smell the greenery in the fresh morning . . .

Say, I'm kinda a photoshop guy in reallife™, so I did a little enhancement to this photo so you can see the structure, benches, etc. a bit better, hope you don't mind, and even like it!

Share more when you have the time, I didn't take enough pics of the resort when we were there . . . .

porbus.jpg

wannabeBelle

Well if you insist on twisting my arm......:lol:

Oh lucky you ! I still don't understand them ceasing breakfast. I've never seen it NOT crowded. Say hi to Bob for me :ROFLOL:

As for today's pic, oh how I wish I was sitting at POR South bus depot right now......that's the main stop for those of you that get confused.

img1253r.jpg

I dont get the whole ceasing breakfast thing either. There was almost always a line to get in and they seemed to do OK At breakfast. I dont understand having it open just for dinner either. Arent most people in the parks at that time? I know I certainly am which is why I have never even tried dinner there. Thanks for the great picture, I love how the sun's rays are landing!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom