Resort Pictures of the Day

Tater48

2ntvkwh.jpg

Disney05

Love your pictures of the Coronado Buzz! It's our family's favorite resort. We'll be there again for the third time this September, with some newbies.

wannabeBelle

That is where I was on my last trip. As I said the new rooms are very pretty. I love the new bed stuff that they have, really impressive. I was talking to the manager and told her that I thought the new rooms were very classy and elegant and between the decor, the two queen size beds being standard in the rooms and the fact that now Coronado is the ONLY moderate with a sit down breakfast (It is a buffet) that I think Coronado will have a very big leg up on the other Mods!!! Belle

DisneyChik17

That is where I was on my last trip. As I said the new rooms are very pretty. I love the new bed stuff that they have, really impressive. I was talking to the manager and told her that I thought the new rooms were very classy and elegant and between the decor, the two queen size beds being standard in the rooms and the fact that now Coronado is the ONLY moderate with a sit down breakfast (It is a buffet) that I think Coronado will have a very big leg up on the other Mods!!! Belle

What happened to Boatwrights at POR? We love(d) the breakfast there.

wannabeBelle

They stopped serving there as of recently. I am devastated by that I have to tell you!!! Obviously whoever made that decision, never tried the Sweet Potato pancakes there beforehand. I keep hoping that they reverse that particular decision. Ill be down there in May so Ill be sure to swing by and see what's up. If anyone else will be in the area beforehand, please do so as well!!! Belle

DisneyChik17

They stopped serving there as of recently. I am devastated by that I have to tell you!!! Obviously whoever made that decision, never tried the Sweet Potato pancakes there beforehand. I keep hoping that they reverse that particular decision. Ill be down there in May so Ill be sure to swing by and see what's up. If anyone else will be in the area beforehand, please do so as well!!! Belle

That is completely devastating. I loved the food there. We usually only went once a trip, but even still. Hopefully they are just doing some breakfast revamp and then coming back even better.

wannabeBelle

I know the feeling!!!! I had called and checked with both Dining reservation area as well as the resort itself and it is true, breakfast is totally discontinued!!!!! The lady I spoke with at the resort used to go there for breakfast herself so she knows exactly what I was talking about. Sorry folks!!!!! Belle

dixiegirl

I knew even before I seen boatwrights were you guys were talking about..They did have a great breakfast.....I loved the Banana stuffed french toast..Oh yummo!!!!! (I'll take that over the boring cheerios I'm having now!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom