Renovated Lotus Blossom Cafe Pics

BSikor

Original Poster
Was strolling through Epcot today and noticed that the temple in China is still under wraps but the Lotus Blossom Cafe reopened and I was impressed with its new look.

Here's some pics:

449053714_830eeb9e63.jpg

New animated screens for the menus.

449053616_765cef4c88.jpg

New swanky looking dining area.

BSikor

Original Poster
Like merf said, slight changes and the Joy of Tea standalone on the prominade is also there. I'll grab a pic next time I'm there.

Passport

I don't like the new menu boards. It is not like the Electric Umbrella which shows all the prices and then rotates photos of the items. The Lotus slowly scrolls the whole menu. I had to stand and wait for the menu to change to see all they had to offer. And don't say they have a small menu posted near the entrance, it is there but doesn't have pictures.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Wow! It looks so nice. I have always enjoyed eating there (Orange Chicken!:slurp: ) but the dining area was definetly in need of some sprucing up. I always thought it was kind of dark and cold (but not in a good way) in there. I wish I were going back sooner to see it in person! :(

disneytati

That was what I was concerned about. Can't keep me from my Orange Chicken. :slurp:

Good to find other Otange Chicken fans! That's just my favorite dish in the world. Every time I go to WDW, I go to Epcot for dinner many times, even if I spend the day at another park. What for? Orange Chicken!!!!!!!!!!!:slurp:

clarkstallings

I think the flat panel TVs taht serve as the menu are a bit over the top. I mean, there are certain places at Disney that they seem appropriate, but I don't think they work well in this QSR location. What's wrong with a simple sign? I know that they're easier to modify, but still, I don't like them in this instance.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I think the flat panel TVs taht serve as the menu are a bit over the top. I mean, there are certain places at Disney that they seem appropriate, but I don't think they work well in this QSR location. What's wrong with a simple sign? I know that they're easier to modify, but still, I don't like them in this instance.

I think you will start seeing more and more of these until you no longer even notice. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom