News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

IanDLBZF

gone christmas GIF

That's right, folks! Unless you've had your head stickin' out of a window and weren't experiencing issues, you know those reservations just went on sale and sold out in 13 hours!
May be a cartoon of text that says 'NV VNIN തI ത 1” Event is Full Thank you for your interest, but this event has reached capacity and registration is now closed. Please continue to check your inbox for future Passholder experiences.'

Comment

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
No Passholder email for me. Not that I care, because A) I’m not flying down there just for this, B) We’ll be there in November, and C) I’ve already experienced the ride at WDSP.

DoleWhipDrea

For once I didn't have any issues booking my time slot...I've never been able to get in to book for one of these events before. Guess my karma finally went in my favor. Sorry to hear so many had problems 😕

RSoxNo1

Per @lentesta this is likely to debut with boarding groups. I can't imagine this lasting very long though. Also, per Len it's amongst the most reliable attractions in EPCOT right now, moreover I'm pretty sure it's more efficient than Rise of the Resistance when both are running optimally.

Also Ratatouille does not have the fan base that Star Wars does.

kiddoRN

So if it uses the VQ will guests utilizing the extra evening hours not be able to ride it? I will be park hopping to Epcot on the evening of their extra evening hours...

arich35

The great Len Testa said on the most recent Disney Dish that this ride will utilize the same BG/VQ system as ROTR (e.g., need a park reservation for that day at EPCOT, log in at 7 am)
I hope so, I was able to get ROTR BG pretty easily the last time we went both times. Hopefully with Remy's they will be able to board more people during the day with less delays.

nickys

Premium Member
So if it uses the VQ will guests utilizing the extra evening hours not be able to ride it? I will be park hopping to Epcot on the evening of their extra evening hours...
For Rat I would think they might just stop the BGs when the extra hours start. I don’t see it being booked out n the same way if they do go that route.
I think everyone’s waiting to see what will happen with Rise though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom