News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

IanDLBZF

So if you removed everyone else it showed, it still didn't let you move forward? If that's the case then the issue is likely the system believes your AP does not meet the eligibility requirements. Everything indicates you can only have one guest and both parties must have passes that are activated as of today and are eligible for admission to the park on the date of the preview.

For example in my case, my currently active AP expires on 9/8, but Ive already renewed it for another year (thru 2022) and it allowed me to book my preview on the new AP that isn't yet in effect until my current one expires.
Yes that's right. I am Platinum myself and it doesn't expire until June. So what do I do now????

Gillyanne

Going to all circuits are busy.

Maybe you can stalk the contact us page for the chat? I first sent an email (regarding only me being MIA when trying) but then waited for the chat to also become available. Currently in chat seeing if they can get me added to the family reservation, so far they did not say "no" from the get go 🤞

IanDLBZF

Maybe you can stalk the contact us page for the chat? I first sent an email (regarding only me being MIA when trying) but then waited for the chat to also become available. Currently in chat seeing if they can get me added to the family reservation, so far they did not say "no" from the get go 🤞
Chat seems to be saying all cast members busy.

pdude81

Was working for me earlier but we won't be there in Sept. Only weekdays were available at the time anyway. Good luck to everybody who has a trip planned or is local though!

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I received my invite @ 9:11, but since I'm working, didn't get to it until ~Noon. Fortunately, we'll be there during one of the days listed as open (27th) and already had Dinner reservations at La Hacienda de San Angel in Epcot. I signed up and got confirmation in just a few minutes. Looking forward to it.

I hope everyone whos trying is successful in getting a slot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom